*Kirsty's Diary - 4lbs Down!!! Yaaaaay!

Well Done :D

I just read your blog update, good to hear things are all going better!

My only word of caution (cos I'm a worrier!) is on the diet pills, you need to be sure they aren't dodgy, there were some posts on here recently about ones off ebay that were dangerous... but as long as they are safe, and working for you, then good for you! :)

Oh, I called up the Doctor About Then and he Said They Are Fine.
I Got Them From The Supermarket. He said they are mostly natural ingredients etc :D

Hey there just popping by to say :wavey:.

Well done on the loss, that's fantastic! x :D

Eeee No Loss This Week In Weight But In Inches I Have :D
Not Sure How Many... BUT I Fit Size 12 Pants!!!!! :D
( That Being Said Is Great.. But Im Still A 16 On Top! DOH!)

Great going on the inch-loss, that's always a great incentive for me! :D

Love the new blonde you by the when. :)

When did that happen? x :confused:

Good on you! Looks like you've deffo got your mojo back :)

008.gif

Actually it must already be New Year's Day where you are!! :8855:

Hope you're having fun. x x

Hmmm

So it's been nearly over a month since i was on here...
Ooooooooooops
Anyway i havent gained but i havent really lost.. just been bloobing along with life.
I have joined the gym, so just a matter of getting into the right headspace and working at it again.
My goal is to lose 10 kgs by june which is achieveable if i get into the right mind space

Hi Kristy

I have spoken with you once before I think you live in New Zealand and I in Melbourne! Well done on your loss's so far I'm just off to read your blog.

Bren
X

Nice to see you back hun. Great loss. :D

You're heading in the right direction & you seem to be getting in the zone. Well done. x x x :)

Hi Shortie, how's NZ and the gym going babe???

Any losses to report??

Bren
X

I'm Back, but my lovely ladies are know where in sight, and I'm a little sad :( Ladies please come back!

Hiya!! :D :D

How are you? Lovely to see you back.

I'm still here!! Not sure if that's a good thing or not!! lol ;)

So come on, how's it all going? xx

Well theortically you asked so here I go...
I'm now engaged, no date set yet. Still with the same guy. Had a few ups and downs but we pretty good these days.
Brought my first house in December with him. Pretty good for a 22year old I think :)

Im fatter than ever, and I can say that without getting upset, I hate having my photo taken now without me posing because talk about all the chins I used to have a double chin now I have a triple one!
So I've very insecure at the moment and I trying to get back into the headspace by reading how well everyone is doing to get me motivated.
I gained alot of weight with all the earthquakes ( you may off seen on news about a year ago in Christchurch, NZ)

Im super busy at work that I dont even have time for "me" which totally sucks but have a new boss now so hopefully things will smooth out but at the moment I seem to be burning at both ends... Working so much I have no time to have Me time... No time to do house chores then Im getting stressed... getting stressed Im then eating... Its such a horrible cycle.
But I'm sick of people in an arguement being all shut up you fat B*** I hate it so much!

Drama with my partners younger sister! I honestly feel like buying an Island and banning anyone from visiting!

Im now 101kgs (222 lbs) and I want to be 65kgs (143lbs) So I need to lose sooo much weight and its all so overwhelming. I just feel lost at the moment...

Sorry this post is oh so depressing.

Anyway how have you been? I see your past your halfway mark? That is sooo good hun! You must be getting pretty stoked with yourself xx

Congrats on the engagement & house buying. That's fabulous news. :D When are you setting a date?

Sorry to hear about the weight issues though. I know how you feel. I'm sure once the weight starts to come off again you'll get some confidence back & it'll help even more getting your head in the right place. Have you decided on a diet plan?

The earthquakes sounded terrible & must have been so scary.
:hug99:

It's difficult having to juggle all aspects of life sometimes but you will get there & once you break the cycle you just need to keep at it.

An island sounds like a wonderful plan. I hope I'm not banned !! lol

So when you making a start on the weightloss? Have you made a plan? Set some mini goals? If you make a start it'll be your first step in the right direction.

It's not depressing. At least you've acknowledged it. Now you just need to do something about it.
:p

Well without wanting to depress you further, stoked is actually the last thing I feel !! lol
:rolleyes:

I was (about 8 or 9 months ago) only 3 or 4lbs from goal !!! But I injured my ankle, had to give up running (which I was loving) & slowly but surely gained about 3stone back !!!!
:mad:

I'm so annoyed with myself after all my hard work & although I've admittedly not gained it all back I just can't help feeling sorry for myself that I let it happen which obviously doesn't help matters !!

Anyway, I've made a start (again !!) too so we can keep each other going. Bet you're glad you asked eh?!
;) xx

Back