Kirstys Diary Kids and freezers do not mix!

Ok so nothing fantastic! and im actually a bit miffed! .. I lost 1.5lbs on my first w.i i know its still a loss but ive been really good counted all my syns even had a few left! ....... and fruit ive eaten by the bucket full! ..............i did join the new class, and i enjoyed it more than the previous leader seems really helpful she told me she would look through my food diary and give me a ring during the week ...... I hope she does! ... Ive got that little voice in the back of my head telling me its rubbish give up ........... STUPID VOICE !!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on your 1.5 off hun thats still a loss.
I no how your feeling my mum was the same as you,she was eating so much fruit.
But i do find if i have more then 10 syns a day i dont loose.
Good luck for week 2. Stick with it.

Well done on your loss this week! I only lost 1 pound in my first week, it will all click into place soon. I wouldn't worry about it, a pound and a half is still more than a bag of sugar :eek:

Stick at it!
Lou x

... thanks :) ... I feel ok about it just a bit sorry for myself this morning! .. If i add it up over the yr its more than 5 stone! ........ AND over 6 months is over 2 ! soooooooo thats cool! i can live with that that could be 2 stone by xmas ;) ..

there is a bright side! .......... sometimes i just need to actually look for it ;)

I do exactly the same so you're not alone :D in fact I bet there are many many people who need to see the bright side some days

Hey :) Just a quicky xx ...to say im off home to Cornwall this evening so after tea time i wont be around until Monday :) so if you think ive gone missing this is the reason!
Its Golowan Festival all this week, Mazey Day on Saturday which involves all the schools in the area a huge mardi gras type carnival, thousands of stalls, street performers etc its just a HUGE party :)

I am so so looking forward to letting my hair down :D

Hi :) .. Back from Cornwall had an absolutly fab time ... did alot of walking miles infact up and down the town, but also alot of eating to lol .. not sweet stuff just food lol Not looking forward to tomorow but im hoping for a STS id be pleased with that this week lol

W.I tonight ! ............... watch this space! lol .. we went strawberry picking today and i spent £10!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went a bit mad i think lol.

Morning :) ... Well i STS and i am more than happy with that after my cornwall antics!
so day 1 again :) .. heres to tuesday x

Morning , well what a lovely morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My darling son was itching to have a lolly last night even though i told him they wernt ready! ..... and he didnt close the freezer door properly!
So there it stood all dam night with the door ajar! :(:( everything is knackered! i am not a happy bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so batch cooking when i finish work ! ......... :( .. its so hot already i think im gonna melt!
Diet wise im ok! .. well apart from having a sneaky slice of pizza last night ! .. im so weak willed!

Hi Kirsty.
Oh my goodness i no how you are feeling with the freezer. I dont that last year and had to chuck joins of meat out. Was not happy.

Back