Kissme's From Fat to Fabulous Food Diary!

kissme

Gold Member
Hey everyone, Well I'm sarah nearly 24 (arggghhh!) from torquay in devon.

I've given SW a few bashes before but I get so obssesed with what I'm eating that I tend to fall off the wagon because I get so consumed by it! and the fact im lazy and plan and then ignore it! haha! But this time I'm going to be alot more laid back this time around and realise that if I slip up then I'm human and not a massive failure!

So I'm going to be doing extra easy as always, but want to mix it up with some red and green days, once I get back into the flow! I got a cupboard, fridge and freezer full of SW friendly munch, so I'm going to be starting from tomorrow.

So will do all my planning this evening. I'm so excited to be starting again! feel like I'm getting back in control!

I've got a really busy day tomorrow, as most of you will know from previous encounters with my diary that I can't have children at the moment, so I have the head social worker coming round to meet me and Tim (the OH) so I'm really nervous so gonna prep all of tomorrows grub tonight as well as madly cleaning my flat!

Good luck with restarting :) You defo have the right attitude!! You are defo only human and not a faliure if you slip up :) Its all about living :) But getting strait back on plan after a bad day! You can do this! Good luck with tomorrows meeting xx

Good luck with restarting :) You defo have the right attitude!! You are defo only human and not a faliure if you slip up :) Its all about living :) But getting strait back on plan after a bad day! You can do this! Good luck with tomorrows meeting xx

Thanks sweetie! I'm really hard and critical of myself and I know I shouldn't be because I'm really not half as bad as I think I am!

argh! what a nightmare morning! I woke up at 11 with a massive head cold, swollen tonsils, really sore ears, all my glands are up, a horrendous cough, blocked nose and a disgusting groggy/bunged up feeling. think this could be a masssive infection and head cold. Not quite sure How I'm going to swallow anything today! think it maybe have to be porridge for brekkie instead today!

Day 1 EE 23/11/11

B: Oat so simple, Skimmed Milk, Banana, 1tblsp Golden syrup (2 Syns)

L: Salmon Fillet, Fine Green beans, Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon juice, Frylight

S: Apple, Light rich teas x 2 (3 syns), Shape delight cherry

D: Mash based pizza. Instant mash (made with water), 1tbls Bourbon BBQ sauce, 1/2 tblsp ketchup, mixed herbs (2.5syns) 28g of cheddar (5.5 syns), asda chargrilled chicken slices, BNS, cherry toms, side salad.

Attachments

• IMG-20111122-00547.jpg
    IMG-20111122-00547.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG-20111122-00548.jpg
    IMG-20111122-00548.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-20111122-00546.jpg
    IMG-20111122-00546.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG-20111122-00549.jpg
    IMG-20111122-00549.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG-20111122-00550.jpg
    IMG-20111122-00550.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
well Went to the Drs this morning, and the prognosis is *drum roll* I've got a double ear infection, Strep throat, synicitus (or how ever it's spelt) and flu yay for me! so I feel like a warmed up bag of crap. I feel like a giant spot that needs popping! Plus swallowing is very difficult.

Dunno what to do! will just have to make the best of a bad situation I guess.

Aww bless ya! Hope you feel better soon! Love your food pics :) xx

Well food so far today... Not alot, been throwing up most of the day, can't even keep fluids down.

B:None

L:None

D: dunno if i'll be able to keep anything down

Oooh I love diaries with food pics! Hope you feel better soon

well still couldnt keep anything down other than water and cups of tea, so not sure what to do, think I'll skip food for a day and see if this helps :( not a happy bunny!

Just thought I'd comment and say your pizza looks lush!! :drool:

Hope you're getting on well xx

Hey hun, how are you feeling now? Hope you are a little better and able to keep some food down xx

Back