Kitten here

Kittenheels

Hello, I recently started the plan. I was weighed last thursday and almost died with shock by the weight I have gained over the years. So I am on my third day and feeling ok really.

I'm on sole source but might go on ss+ after my first two weeks. Does that mean I can have some milk?

Hiya Kitten, welcome to CD. SS+ does mean you can have milk yes, 200mls I think, check with your CDC though. Good luck with the diet, it really does work. You've done the first couple of days which I think are by far the hardest. xx

Thanks Surfhunny. I have around 6 stone to lose. Honestly I almost fell off the scale when I saw the weight. At first I was upset because I thought of the uphill struggle I would have. OH is very supportive and has volunteered to cook his own meals - lol - that should be a laugh at least.

Does ss+ mean you can have a small meal as well as three CD meals?

I do fancy something savoury though - what about a marmite drink would that be allowed ?- I don't fancy the soups.

Hiya well done for getting through the first few days. I am also on day 3 of a restart and i am finding it sooooo hard. I have stuck at it tho :D I have alot more weight than you to lose so i know how you feel about the uphill battle. Good luck hun <3 xxx

Yay well done, that's a cracking start!! Hopefully there'll be plenty more losses like that to com! X

Thanks Surfhunny - I sure hope so.

I feel rubbish today for some reason. Queasy and a bit wobbly in fact. I hope it passes. I neveer really contemplated going on a vlcd at all - the reason being that at 49, I am worried about losing elasticity especially on my face. Cant afford a face lift lol.

I was thinking - if I can lose 4st on this and the remaining weight at a slower pace, could I switch to WW? Does anyone know?

Back