Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Happy Sunday!!

Im looking forward to not doing very much today and staying in my onesie !

just general housework, washing and ironing for me and some cooking too.

I'm gonna make a pan of veg soup - carrots, onions, leeks, swede, celery , brocolli and stock.

Gonna have a red day today.

HeA- ss milk
HeB - 2 wm bread

Brunch - 3 tesco light choice sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tinned toms and 2 wm toast. Cuppa.

Tea - leg lamb steak, broccoli, sprouts, carrots and green beans.

Snacks - veg soup, banana, apple , grapes, tangerine. Plenty of water and green tea

Not sure if I'm gonna have any other He's today. Will see how I feel later on, might have a jacket with my tea.

Morning Kitty and a very cold one it is too brrrrrrrrrrrr. Sounds like you have a nice chilled out day ahead enjoy xx

So, today didn't go as planned!!

My best mates having a bit of a situ with an ex ! I wasn't gonna go out but ended up going out to watch the match cos she was with him and if I didn't go I would've been the worlds worse ?!!

so I'm not long in and had to get on the comp to find a piece of work for tomorrow for school.
Ill be having the tea I was meant to have tonight tomorrow . Ended up with a packet of low fat chilli noodles and a cuppa tea!

I was very good though and only had 4 glasses of wine. I had had several pints of soda before that tho (very good for me as my mates were on wine all day!!)

im off to bed now. Xx

Monday 13th

I didn't sleep very well last night and was awake from about 4ish.!!
I was in school today in one of the coldest buildings ever!! My whole body is aching from from the chill.

even though I was cold to the bone I power walked home. its only 1.5 miles , but its better than nowt! I was starving when I got in so had a boiled egg on 2wm bread (6syns) and chomped on some ham.
got in and stood under a hot shower to warm up and now I'm all snugs in my jim jams, slippers and dressing gown with a cuppa catching up with everyone.
Finally starting to feel human again!

Extra easy today

HeA - ss milk
HeB - porridge.

Breakfast - porridge , cuppa.

Lunch - pasta with toms, onions, peppers and sweet corn, grapes, banana, tangerine, green tea.

Tea - lamb steak, mini roasts, sprouts, broccoli, carrots,

snacks
- ham, raspberries, melon and apple, hot choccy (2) , Greek yog (0.5)

Syns so far = 8.5

It was freezing in my office today too Kitty people were sitting with body warmers, blankets and hot water bottles - then this afternoon it was scorching and we had the fans on - no wonder there are so many coughs n colds about grrrr.

I had lamb steak for my tea too nom nom x

Tuesday 14th

Another day in work! ! :D:D

Had a lovely sleep after my hot chocolate last night. Slept like a log.
Came into school today prepared for the cold !
Vest, long sleeved top and a chunky cardi.

Been asked to stay for another day so will be sorting work out for tomorrow after school before going out for a meal tonight.

Im off to gusto. Think I already know what I'm going to have.

Today is extra easy

HeA - ss milk
HeB- porridge

Breakfast- porridge

Lunch- pasta with toms , mushrooms, corn, pepprs and onions. Banana, grapes. Gree tea

Snack- alpen light

Gusto is beautiful!!!!!! Treat yourself :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love it!!! Me and my mates who I did my degree with meet up every month. We always go to gusto in Jan cos we get 50% off all food .
Defo gonna have the spaghetti with king prawns and lobster for my main. Either mussels, meatballs , or calamari to start. Will throw a green salad in there too for the superfree !! Wine =. essential !!!! :party0036:

im just about to dig my thermals out !! That school is an ice box. Was still cold today but thankfully not as cold as yest.
Im back there again tomorrow - at this rate I'll be permanently ill with a hunch back were I'm trying to keep warm !

Wednesday

I loved my meal last night! And I almost kept to my plan. :rolleyes:
We shared a couple of garlic breads, then I had mussels in a garlic sauce, followed by the spaghetti with chilli and toms with king prawns and lobster. I had two glasses of wine and a sticky toffee pudding with ice cream just happened to leap into my mouth!

well the thermals helped today!! Managed to stay warm! I don't know why half the staff aren't off ill.

Green day!

HeA - ss milk
HeB - 2wm bread.

Breakfast - green tea ( I was still too full after last night)

Lunch - low fat chicken noodles, banana, grapes and a green tea.

Tea - I've just added garlic, chilli, onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and baby corn mixed with a small tin of chopped toms to a tin of chickpea Dahl.

Snacks - gonna have some melon and raspberries later. Might have a Greek yog too depending on how hungry I am.

While I've been working in a school not too far away I've been walking home. It's only 1.5 miles but I think by the time I've walked to the bus stop and waited , I could be home!
Im going back to Zumba tonight too!

still feel bloated so I'm gonna drink plenty of green tea later to help!

My chickpea Dahl veggie curry was fit!
I really enjoyed Zumba , sweated my bits off!! The girl who does it I've known for years - she's really good!

I've now got a mini packet of Maryland cookies looking at me. I haven't had any syns today so gonna have them with a brew once I've dried my hair. 6 syns .

Hoping to have a syn free , high fruit and water day tomorrow , try to shake that meal off from last night!

Evening Kitty - your meal sounded delish last night yum yum.

Well done going to Zumba and sweating off last nights excess hehe x

Evening Kitty - your meal sounded delish last night yum yum.

Well done going to Zumba and sweating off last nights excess hehe x

It was yum! Spesh at 50% off!!

Thanks! How you doing ? X

I'm good thanks Kitty . I'm addicted to mins :p so typing away lol. I have my diary on here too, so do pop in to say hi :). Well done on your losses so far, you've done really well. Your food diary looks really good and dinner sounded yum. Well done on the zumba. I couldn't go gym today because I had a bad back, but hope to go tomorrow. I only have good losses when I do some body magic, otherwise the weightloss is quite slow or I tend to sts.

Kay xx

Back