Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Does anyone think I'm in the running for the first prize in the 'most superfree in one meal ' competition???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 33
Indeed Kitty but hope all that fibre doesn't have u locked up in the loo ! :p

Kay xx

I'm just hoping it will start to help to get rid of this bloat ! X

yep veggies can bloat the stomach sometimes, green tea or peppermint tea after dinner are great for reducing bloating :) .

Update on today's food.
Didnt quite manage all my snacks today. The banana was a superfree too far. :eek:
Ended up having cheese as my HeA on slice of wm bread (3) as I was desperate for something other than superfree!!
I've had 1 light baby bel (2), (1) for two dashes of milk in my tea, and I've just had 4 mikado sticks (2) .

Total of 7 syns for the day. Just hope all this superfree gets me going !!! :rolleyes:

Update on today's food.
Didnt quite manage all my snacks today. The banana was a superfree too far. :eek:
Ended up having cheese as my HeA on slice of wm bread (3) as I was desperate for something other than superfree!!
I've had 1 light baby bel (2), (1) for two dashes of milk in my tea, and I've just had 4 mikado sticks (2) .

Total of 7 syns for the day. Just hope all this superfree gets me going !!! :rolleyes:

Your foodage sounds good kitty. You should have a great loss this week. :fingerscrossed: :p Fingers crossed for you hun.

Kay xx

Monday 20th

Red day

HeA - rf cheese
HeB - 2 wm bread, jacket potato

Breakfast - cheese on toast (felt like something warm but different than porridge)

Lunch - sliced ham, half a pepper, cherry toms, 2 carrots and a baby bel light (2) banana

Tea - jacket spud with butter (4) , lamb chops, brocolli, asparagus

Snacks - tangerine, grapes, melon, apple.

I drank 2 litres of water in work today , nearly finished my third, and I've had 2 green tea since I've been home.

After all that water yest I've been , quoting myself , 'pissin like a police horse!!!' :eek:
Hope it helps!!

I bought some low fat pots of rice pudding before. Might have one later on if I'm feeling the need .

Just getting my tissues ready to watch corrie. :cry:

Foodage for today looks good kitty :) and well done on drinking all that water. What day do you normally weigh in ?

Kay xx

My tea was amazing!! I forget how nice a crispy jacket spud is when you've put butter in it. So worth the syns. I've got chilli or bolognese in the freezer. Might get one of them out through the week and have with another spud. I haven't had jackets for ages.

I've been weighing in on a Fri at home.

Oh my life! Just sobbed at corrie :cry:
need a glass of wine !

Hi Kay

My day started of ok but then it just got worse.

Dunno if you know but I'm a primary school teacher work for a supply agency at the mo as I got made redundant last summer from the school were I was.
I went to a school for an 'interview' day. The class teacher was observing me all day as they were looking for a teacher to cover her class while she covered a maternity within the school. I was asked back to teach for three days last week as I had received very positive feedback from the teacher and deputy. I was told by the class teacher that the job was mine as far as she was concerned and we even began to look through handover stuff. The decision was made last night at a meeting and I found out this afternoon that I was unsuccessful. It would have been 6 months work for me taking me up to the summer holidays. I would've had a wage for each week except for school holidays.
If I don't get any work booked in , I don't get paid.
I fractured my elbow last sept and couldn't work for two months - no work , no pay. And then from Nov leading up to Christmas I only got 8 days work!

I'm feeling really disheartened at the mo as there are no jobs out there to even apply for.

Its hard to make plans for a holiday, weekends away when I don't know if I'd have the money for to pay for them .

Apologies for the rant but I'm just so pi$$ed off!!!

Tuesday

Extra easy .

HeA - ss milk
HeB - 2 wm bread

Breakfast - porridge (5)

Lunch - chicken butty, with lettuce and toms, muller Greek (0.5) , banana and apple

Tea - spag Bol ( with loadsa veg in ) topped with Parmesan (3 for two level tbsp)

Snacks- cup of veg soup , apple, grapes and melon

I was wanting FOOD so had ham on toast (6) when I got in from work with my mug of soup. Really wanted to have a chunk of cheese and crackers, a pie or something comforting ( in my eyes) .

I can't remember the last time I had two lots of bread in a day as well as porridge!! Nearly had my full quota of syns which I haven't got close to for a while. I normally stay around 10 syns.

So , resisted the cheese and crackers but just had 5 mikado sticks (2.5) AND a packet of shapers popcorn (4)
. Didnt even feel hungry.
So that's 20 syns for the day!!

Will defo have to have a low syn day to counteract today. I'm off to Zumba tomorrow too so I'll have to shake my arse a bit more!

oh no Kitty, sorry just read your message. Big Hugs :bighug: . I'm sorry to hear you did not get the job after coming so close. This has happened to me in the past where I was actually made the offer then it was withdrawn because the company was going through financial trouble and they decided to close the store down at the last minute. They had to pay me a months salary as compensation. But after that I was out of work for a few months. I know it sucks because you can't plan anything without an income coming in. Anyway I hope and pray the best for you. I am sure something better will show up. At the time I too was searching for answers and someone said if you came that close then there is bound to be more employers that will like you. I think the same for you. You will get something very soon, feeling positive for you xx

...sorry forgot to mention, your food looks fab ! Well done for not caving into comfort food after the bad news and staying focused and keeping at it. Oh Mikado sticks - yum, need to add that to my food shop, thanks for reminding me kitty :p .

Kay xx

Back