Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

I'm late checking in today!

In a happier place than where I was yest.
I rushed in after school ( bloody marking!! ) , chopped my veg, and ironed my top before leaving for Zumba.
Showered , pj's, stir fry cooked and ate .
just had a catch up with me mate on the phone and finally I can put my feet up.

green day today!

HeA - ss milk
HeB - porridge , 1 wm bread

Breakfast - porridge, 1 toast. cuppa.

Lunch - Mediterranean veg cous cous with extra cherry toms, peppers and spring onions. Muller Greek (0.5) , apple, melon and grapes

Tea - stir fry ( broccoli, mange tout, peppers, onions, spring onion, bean sprouts , garlic, chilli, and a nest of noodles)

Snacks - snack a jacks (4), 2 x tasters hazelnut cookies (5.5). I know I was gonna have a low syn day but really fancied them

Ive also managed to drink 2 litres of water in work plus another 1 since being Home + my cuppas

Awww sorry about the cr@p news hun. What about agency work looking at other avenues of work to tide you over till you get a little money behind you? even if its a call centre or something.

I cant imagine how it must feel not to have a regular income! I hope something turns up chick xx

Awww sorry about the cr@p news hun. What about agency work looking at other avenues of work to tide you over till you get a little money behind you? even if its a call centre or something.

I cant imagine how it must feel not to have a regular income! I hope something turns up chick xx

Thanks!!! i hope so too! :fingerscrossed:

The thing is that I can't even get another job.. Some days I don't know if I'm in a school til that morn. It could be anywhere. I don't drive so I rely on the bus. I don't know what I'm walking into when I do get a call, the kids could be hyper!! Depending on the size of the class and what we've done that day, I could have up to 150 books to mark before I leave!! I couldn't commit to anything as couldn't guarantee that I could get there in time, then I'd be tired the next day for work if it came in!! Its very rare that I do anything during the week in the evenings except for zumba or going to a mates for tea cos I like to go to work with a fresh head and a good nights sleep.
Bloody vicious circle !! I've got my Everton match day money tho too.
X

Thursday

bloody hell!! How cold has it gone ??

trying to eat 'light' food today as I'm weighing in tomorrow . Just hope I get a loss. The fairy has been away a bit this week but on the plus side I have been drinking a lot more water than I did last week so fingers crossed that has helped.

Extra easy today

HeA - ss milk
HeB - porridge

Breakfast - porridge , cuppa tea

Lunch - Mediterranean veg cous cous with spring onion, toms, peppers, sweet corn and some chicken. Melon wedge, apple and Greek muller

Tea - Salad - lettuce, spring onion, pepper, toms, beetroot, sweet corn, gherkins, 2 boiled eggs . Can't believe I'm having a BLOODY salad in this weather . Got a mug of veg soup in the fridge so might have that too to warm me up

Snacks - pineapple, banana.

Drinks -
managed another 2 litres of water in work again too. Gonna try to drink at least another 1 and have a few cups of green tea later on.

No syns yet so far . Will see how I feel later . I might top my banana with a small pot of low fat custard

Sts for me this week.
I'm gutted cos I've been on plan .
Gonna have a look through my food and see if I can see were I went wrong. I know I went over my syns on one day but had less the day after and only half a syn yest.

Its rubbish when you are good and you sts but sometimes our body just does that.. that happened to me 3 weeks in a row. Just keep going and it will come off

Are you having enough water and superfree??? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree, it could just be the way your body is working. I fully expect a STS tomorrow, even tho I know I've been 100%. Don't let it get you down and don't let it allow you to go off track ;)

xxx

I agree, it could just be the way your body is working. I fully expect a STS tomorrow, even tho I know I've been 100%. Don't let it get you down and don't let it allow you to go off track ;)

xxx

Thanks!
Just a bit disheartening when you know you've been good!
Xx

IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!

last day in the school I've been working in this week. Friday hasn't come quick enough, they've been lovely but they're not my usually age range (8-9) I'm usually used to 5-6 year olds!! ! I've had to read up on a few bits this week as my own subject knowledge on certain things is a bit rusty.

Gutted with my sts this week. But the BLOODY fairy came in good style after I weighed in ! Wtf !?

So extra easy today

HeA - ss milk
HeB - porridge

Breakfast - porridge, green tea

Lunch - pasta with lettuce, toms, peppers, spring onions, sweet corn, chicken and a squidge of extra light mayo (2?)

Tea - went to my mates got a chippy in . I had wonton soup ( no idea of syns? Any ideas??) then beef black bean, green pepper with boiled rice (5)

Snacks - apple, pineapple.

managed to drink another 2 litres of water in work again today plus some green tea.
i was very good and resisted all the party food that was available in school today AND birthday cake!

Went to my mates tonight and had a few Wandys while we all put the world to right !

Hope everyone had a good start to the weekend xxxx

Ive no idea of the syns in the soup hun I cant find anything on syns online! Extra light mayo is 2 syns per tbsp

Lol @ the Fairy visiting. My scales are 4lbs up tonight from WI on weds!!! whats that all about I ask ya

Ive no idea of the syns in the soup hun I cant find anything on syns online! Extra light mayo is 2 syns per tbsp

Lol @ the Fairy visiting. My scales are 4lbs up tonight from WI on weds!!! whats that all about I ask ya

Ah, thanks for looking ! :D
Xx

Happy Saturday!!

Ive had a lovely sleep in and feel well rested after my full week working.
I'm gonna go into town in a bit to pick a few bits up . Thankfully it's not raining!

Probs gonna go extra easy today as I don't know what my plans are for the rest of the day.

HeA - cheese of some description
HeB - 2 wm bread

Brunch - 2 poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms and toms, 2 wm toast. Cuppa tea

will update the rest later on.

have a good day ! Xxx

Have a lovely day Kitty - it looks bleak here booooo cold windy and damp.

Im gonna pop to shops and buy some pudding rice im missing it lol x

I just managed to get on the bus before heavens literally exploded and it poured down. Wasn't looking forward to walking round town it , spesh when I'd just washed my hair. Rain managed to stay off while I was shopping .

I needed a new back cardi and some leggings so got them from new look, got a birthday and gift card for my bezzy mate. It her birthday on weds. Then went to aldi to get some fruit and veggies.

I got caught in the rain when I went out, ended up looking like bloody crystal tipps!! my hair is really thick and heavy and grows as it gets wet lol not a pretty site x

Food update.

HeA ended up being Parmesan to go on my tea and (6) for my olive oil. Just made a fab risotto . Loads of superfree -onions, garlic, peas, courgette, leek and asparagus .

I needed loads of veg as I haven't had any fruit today. Just haven't felt hungry after my brunch.
I'm absolutely stuffed now- need to lay down in a darkened room!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    768.5 KB · Views: 22
Back