Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

So, had a look back on what I've ate today and managed to eat it all.

i was really craving cheese and crackers so had 2 laughing cow extra light between 6 Jacobs salt and black pepper crackers

Apart from the 2syns for a hot choccy I've had have 10.5 more syns for my cheese and crackers. So 12.5 for the day.

any one out there holding the fairy hostage??
Send her my way if you are!! X

I did laugh when I read your comment about if I had ever thought about doing a diary Kitty. Simply because of how exciting (mortifying) my entry would have been yesterday...

Wednesday...had to snog a plastic man in a room full of GP's :eek:

Last edited:
I did laugh when I read your comment about if I had ever thought about doing a diary Kitty. Simply because of how exciting (mortifying) my entry would have been yesterday...

Wednesday...had to snog a plastic man in a room full of GP's :eek:

Whats wrong with that !!?
A snogs a snog !! ;)

Thursday

Well the hot choccy helped last night and I managed to get a decent nights sleep. Might do the same again tonight. But saying that I'll probably be wide awake half the night scared that I won't wake up for work ( even tho I have two alarms set on my phone!)

gonna go green today

HeA- ss milk
HeB - 2 wm bread, king prawns

Breakfast - banana, lemon Greek yog and a green tea.

Lunch - scrambled eggs, beans, mushrooms and toms on toast (HeB). Apple.

Tea - miso soup (2 ) with added pak choi, carrots, spring onions, garlic and chilli, noodles and king prawns (heB)

Snacks - melon, carrot sticks, toms, grapes, sugar free jelly (0.5) , hot choccy (2 , if I have it)

First weigh in of the year tomorrow so I'm hoping for a good loss. :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Oh my life - move over Ken Hom.:D

my tea was fiiiiiit. Will defo be doing that again!!

Friday 10th

Well, just had my first weigh in of the year. 5lb off!!! I'm mega chuffed. :D
My first mini goal is in sight , I can almost touch it!

Didn't end up having my hot choccy last night so a saintly 2.5 syns for me yest.

Don't know what day I'm gonna have as might be going out for tea.
either green or extra easy.

Breakfast - porridge topped with blueberries, cuppa.

Lunch - pasta with toms, spring onions, mushrooms , chilli and peppers, melon, Greek yog , green tea

Tea - ?

Snacks- banana, alpen light

Friday 10th

Didn't end up having my hot choccy last night so a saintly 2.5 syns for me yest.

Lunch - pasta with toms, spring onions, mushrooms , chilli and peppers, melon, Greek yog , green tea

Tea - ?

Well done on the great loss xx

Fab loss, well done u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:) Well done Kitty that's brilliant :)

Friday 10th

Tea - ?

Yayyyy fab loss Kitty - well done love xx

So, after a days work ( woooo!! :)) , I leave work to a few texts from my mates asking what to do for tea.
the suggestions were to stay in and have chippy (Chinese), KFC, or Indian . We normally go to the local weatherspoons on a Fri so if we were going there I was gonna have the bean chilli with a side of veg and salad.
Told the girls I would prefer a Chinese so I could have beef black bean with boiled rice. I told them if not Chinese I would bring my own tea to my mates.

the girls decided to go for a KFC. I was saintly :angel09: and made my own.
i bought some coleslaw from tesco from the new lighter choices range (3 x 100 cal pots ) and took one of them with me.
I made some wedges with nandos peri salt on, large chicken breast sliced and cooked with Jamaican jerk seasoning on . I made a pot of sweetcorn mixed with red pepper, spring onions and chilli flakes.
It was FIIIiIT!! The girls were very jealous too. Told the girls I'd do them a slimmers tea over the next few weeks.

Id bought the girls a New York cheesecake each and I picked up a tesco light choices strawberry cheesecake for myself (9syns) .
AND I was very good and a a few Wandys ( wines with plenty lemo- diet of course !!)

so after everything else I've ate today was only 14 syns all day. ( didnt eat my alpen in school) ( and those of you who know from here know I don't count alcohol as my syns) (very naughty I know :rolleyes:)

Feel great for not giving in and having a takeout, spesh after my good loss today - I'm still buzzing!!

i will meet a challenge !!:D

Saturday 11th

Happy Saturday!!:)

I'm just getting ready to go to work at Everton football club.
I still feel full after last night so I've just had a green tea and I'm taking Fruit with me to chomp on.

As usual on a match day I'm going extra easy today

Breakfast - banana, apple, grapes and a pineapple finger

Lunch - prob will be some kind of fish, new pots and veg, will try get a side salad too.

Will update later on

So, after a days work ( woooo!! :)) , I leave work to a few texts from my mates asking what to do for tea.
the suggestions were to stay in and have chippy (Chinese), KFC, or Indian . We normally go to the local weatherspoons on a Fri so if we were going there I was gonna have the bean chilli with a side of veg and salad.
Told the girls I would prefer a Chinese so I could have beef black bean with boiled rice. I told them if not Chinese I would bring my own tea to my mates.

the girls decided to go for a KFC. I was saintly :angel09: and made my own.
i bought some coleslaw from tesco from the new lighter choices range (3 x 100 cal pots ) and took one of them with me.
I made some wedges with nandos peri salt on, large chicken breast sliced and cooked with Jamaican jerk seasoning on . I made a pot of sweetcorn mixed with red pepper, spring onions and chilli flakes.
It was FIIIiIT!! The girls were very jealous too. Told the girls I'd do them a slimmers tea over the next few weeks.

Id bought the girls a New York cheesecake each and I picked up a tesco light choices strawberry cheesecake for myself (9syns) .
AND I was very good and a a few Wandys ( wines with plenty lemo- diet of course !!)

so after everything else I've ate today was only 14 syns all day. ( didnt eat my alpen in school) ( and those of you who know from here know I don't count alcohol as my syns) (very naughty I know :rolleyes:)

Feel great for not giving in and having a takeout, spesh after my good loss today - I'm still buzzing!!

i will meet a challenge !!:D

Oh Kitty - I was lol @ Wandy ya nutter hehe never heard that before,

You did brill making your own food well done chick x

well done on having your own :) and it sounds fab :D
and wandys???? fab name for them.... i don't count syns for alcohol either... but then again... i havent counted syns for anything these last few days oops
hope your having a good weekend? xx

So I'm home from work and not going for a beverage (again!! ) I need a serious word with my best pal! :rolleyes:

My chef mate wasn't in today so I had to rely on another chef to sort out my lunch.
Ended up with a jacket spud, tuna fillet, carrots, mange tout and a grilled tomato. It was nice like but I missed the Cheffy touch my mate gives my dinner( also low fat too! ) I had a side of mixed leaves and rice salad ( mixed with peas, red onion and chilli flakes) .

so I'm home now and just had a small bowl of leftover veggie pasta with a baby bel melted on top.
Gonna have a few Wandys and see what's on telly.

Hope everyone having a good Saturday xx

well done on having your own :) and it sounds fab :D
and wandys???? fab name for them.... i don't count syns for alcohol either... but then again... i havent counted syns for anything these last few days oops
hope your having a good weekend? xx

Thanks luv!!
Me and my mate came up with that name - might put it to copyright !? X

Back