Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Didnt end up having my rice pud. I'm still stuffed after my tea so only 5 syns for me today.

Think I'm gonna be suffering a bit tomorrow - I went to Zumba straight after I got in from school and I think I may have squatted a bit too low down. Oh well!

Hi Kay
I'm not aching surprisingly . The days been good thanks.
Hows yours?

Thursday

green day again

HeA - low low cheese spread
HeB - 4 ryvita, 1 slice of wm bread and 1 alpen light

Breakfast - banana and 1 toast, cuppa (0.5)

Lunch - ryvita topped with low low, box of carrot sticks, pepper and cherry toms, Greek muller (0.5), grapes

Tea- stir fry with noodles ( broccoli, carrot, onion, chilli, garlic, pepper, courgette and mushrooms) chilli sauce (3?)

snacks- apple, raspberries,low fat rice pud pot (5)

had several mugs of green tea and water today.

Feeling a bit 'light' today so hoping for a loss tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Friday

weigh in !!!

2.5lb off for me! :D:D:D
This means that I have met my January challenge ( at long last I have met one!!
AND I will have met my first mini challenge and got into the 15's!! :bliss:Yaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Wow, well done on your loss and completing the challenge, well deserved xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Almost snap Kitty! I'm one pound heavier than you but 15st13.1/2 at home (naked)! It does feel better going into 15s doesn't it. ;) I also completed the January challenge.

What a good feeling. X

Friday

weigh in !!!

AND I will have met my first mini challenge and got into the 15's!! :bliss:Yaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Well done Kitty on your fab loss :clap: really happy for u :D ! Looks like all that zumba paid off !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Well done. How much you lost so far?

Thanks! About 2 and a half stone in total .

Almost snap Kitty! I'm one pound heavier than you but 15st13.1/2 at home (naked)! It does feel better going into 15s doesn't it. ;) I also completed the January challenge.

What a good feeling. X

I only do it from home. I've been putting on and losing the same 5lb or so for weeks now. After a good loss straight after the new year , I had two weeks were I either put on or sts. Glad I lost enough to make the challenge.
Well done to you too for completing it.:)

i know I'm only just in the 15's but its been a while since I saw it looking back at me.

Wow, well done on your loss and completing the challenge, well deserved xx

thanks!!

Well done kitty, you've done amazing

Thanks !! It's been over a 18month to two year period.
Recently I've lost about 10-12 lb from about November .
Im gonna look back over my food diary for the last week and suss out what I ate. Whatever it was I'm gonna repeat it this coming week and see how I get on.

Friday

weigh in !!!

Well done Kitty thats a brill loss hun x

Friday ! Yaaaaay!!:D

its been a busy week and I'm glad it's over!
I'm still chuffed over my loss, spesh as it was my * week too! Dunno how that happened.

Just chilling now with a glass of wine in bed watching telly. Gonna catch up with everyone's diaries and see what's been happening.

I woke up late today so left half my dinner in the fridge !

HeA - only had a few cups of tea
HeB - only had 1 slice of wm bread

Breakfast - banana and a cuppa.

I'm gonna have to try to eat more at brekkie. I can't face eating anything too early so I'm just eating a banana or an alpen light on the bus

Lunch - uncle bens micro Mexican rice (3) . I had a box of peppers, mushrooms , tomatoes and onion to mix in but left it at home. Banana

Tea- asda meat free meatballs (not sure of the syns . Any ideas would be gratefully accepted ) and spaghetti with a veggie sauce. I used the veggies not used for my lunch with added courgette, garlic and chilli, tinned toms and fresh basil.

Snacks - apple . We had some Chinese food tasting in school today and I resisted ! Only had 1 prawn cracker!

Looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow . It won't be nothing major as I'm working in Everton tomorrow and I need to wash my hair before I go in as I'm rushing home afterwards to go for a meal with the girls for my bezzy mates birthday. We're going Italian .

Hope everyone is having a nice night xx

If the meatballs are the frozen ones they are 3syns per 400g pack ;)

Not sure how to encourage u to eat more at breakfast, I'm always hungry for my breakfast, maybe just cos I always eat it! But unless u think it's affecting ur losses I wouldn't worry too much!

Have a good day and enjoy the Italian, nom!! Xx

Friday

weigh in !!!

Well done Kitty :)

Hello Kitty, how is your weekend going so far ? I'm undecided about food today. I am having one of those blank days where I don't know what to cook :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Sunday

Feeling a bit pants today. :(
I went for a meal last night after I finished work. The girls had met a bit earlier and had ordered for me. I ordered squid with tempura veg and the seafood spaghetti in a tomato sauce. When I got there they were just starting their main. I asked for my starter which came after they had all finished eating. So then had to eat that and my main on my own which i had to wait again for. I had already told the others to when ordering not to wait for me and that id just eat when I arrived. I'm a slow eater but felt I was rushing so i wasnt the only one just eating at the table. After a few glasses of wine , a shot of something lemony and a sambucca we decided to go to a bar for a drink.
I got outside and felt like ***** so I went home with one of the girls whose hubby had come to pick her up. I had to keep stopping the car to be sick and was sick again when I got in. I dunno if it was the food or the shots. I can normally handle my drink so I'm thinking it was just being rushed whilst eating. The only plus side was that I didn't have to pay for my main because of me waiting for it.
I've had a cuppa and some water but just debating what to eat as not feeling 100% .

I've been busy tho. I had to go and scrub the front step properly ( I was ick on it last night) even tho i managed to chuck a few buckets of water on it last night. I've done two loads of washing, had a little tidy around and put some beef shin in the oven with carrots and onions.

I need to get on the comp to do some work for tomorrow too but can't face it just yet. Might go look and see what I feel like eating then have a catch up on here.

Ooh, sorry ur not feeling so good. Doesn't sound like enough alcohol yo make u I'll tbh... Maybe some dodgy squid??

Hope U feel better soon xx

Back