Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Thurs

ee.

Only just sitting down so v quick post to put food up

Breakfast- shreddies and milk .

snack - banana

lunch. - m and s superfood salad with chicken breast, grapes, green tea

snack- Greek muller

tea- ham butty and cheese leek and ham pasta in sauce, banana.

snack- 3x milky bar (10.5)

X

Hi everyone!! :wavey: I'm back !! ( again!!)

Ive had a few probs with my internet access this past fortnight and its been a manic few weeks for me work wise so just not had the time to post.
I've been trying to stick to plan but admittedly haven't been weighing/measuring my healthy extras or syns correctly . My meals have mostly been SW but I know I defo haven't been eating enough superfree.
I started back on plan yest and went swimming too!
Im feeling ready to go again now. I'm still gonna weigh in on a Friday so hopefully I'll have lost a few pounds by then from weighing in yest. I'm not gonna change my stats as hopefully I'll be close to where I was by then . Will update them on Fri- no matter what the scales say.

to attempt to try catch up with everyone and see how you've all been doin will prob be an impossible task( especially with you two - mentioning no names- Sheila and Kay!! :cool:)

Yesterday's food

B- 2 wm toast(HeB) with Vegemite , detox tea, green tea.
L - 2 egg omelette with onions, spinach and 2 babybel light (heA)
T- chicken drumsticks, huge mixed salad( leaves, toms, cabbage, cuc, onions, carrots, peppers) sweet corn , mayo (4)

snacks- ham, 1 babybel light, banana.

Im off to write some reports and have a tidy round. Will update today's food later

Hello lovely Kitty :kitty: :D,

It's great to have you back ! Sorry you've been busy with work lately and not had much time for yourself. We missed u :):). Glad your back on it and well done on the swimming too, woohoo ! Yep catching up on my dairy maybe a task lol. Unfortunately hun I have moved it to the gold diaries section so u will need 1500 posts to read it. In the meantime I will always pop on yours to keep in touch :p, I'm sure now that your going to be on here more, u will get to 1500 posts in no time ! I hope you have a fab 100% week ahead and good luck for Friday hun, whatever the result, I know you will overcome it and do smashing next week ! :D

Kay xx

Ah thanks Kay!!
I hope so!

How have you been doing? How's your back? Xx

Wednesday - Todays eats - extra easy

B- strawberrys , grapes and raspberrys with a lemon greek muller. Boiled water and lemon

L- chicken breast with salad ( lettuce, toms, carrot, peppers, cabbage) with gherkins and 2 babybel light (heA), fat free dressing. Green tea.

T- pork steak, fry light roasties, broccoli, carrots and peas. Gravy (4)

snacks - HeB wm bread with ham and a babybel light on , strawbs and raspberries with a crushed meringue nest (3)

total syns for today -7

I've had several cups of green tea today and 1.5 litres of water.

Feeling good today. Hopefully that's me back in the SW swing !! Fingers crossed !!

Ah thanks Kay!!
I hope so!

How have you been doing? How's your back? Xx

Morning Kitty :p, I'm fine thanks, back is ok, I have my op in 2 weeks time :rolleyes: so just gearing up for that. Trying to lose as much as I can before it. Your foodage looked good for yesterday :), how are you feeling today hun ? xx

Hi Kay. Feeling good today thanks. :) Still Positive so that's a good thing!!
Just about to go have my brekkie after a little sleeps in. I've got some family up for a few days so being really strict with my eats.

Cant believe that your op has come round so quick again. Glad to here that you are ok.
You still doing your various food challenges ?? Xx

Hi Kay. Feeling good today thanks. :) Still Positive so that's a good thing!!
Just about to go have my brekkie after a little sleeps in. I've got some family up for a few days so being really strict with my eats.

Cant believe that your op has come round so quick again. Glad to here that you are ok.
You still doing your various food challenges ?? Xx

Yep Kitty I'm doing my salad challenge :p. Oh must be nice to have your family round, lots of yummy eats lol, I get why u want to pull back now. I'm sure you'll still do fab on the plan hun, enjoy yourself :):) xx

Thursday -ee

b- HeB porridge with sweetener and blueberries , lemon water and green tea

l- spicy tomato and lentil soup ( carrots, onions, toms, garlic, lentils, peppers, stock and chilli) 3 bababy bel light (HeA) green tea x 2

t- spag Bol (with plenty of onions, mushrooms, peppers and carrots in) 1 slice of garlic bread (6)

snacks - 7 crisps(gonna say 3syns) , 1slice wm toast with Vegemite (3)
2litres water

total syns- 12

Friday

b- 2 low fat sausage on toast (heb) hot water with lemon

L - egg sandwich (6)

T - chicken chow mien/ chicken chop suey boiled rice ( gonna say 10)

busy family day so quick update before bed

Hi Kay !!
Im fine thanks luv! You ok?

Just sorting myself out ready for school tomorrow after a week off.

Busy few days for me . I've had family up to visit. Apart from an extra chunk of cheese that I went over yest gonna say (7) syns over on the day , I've been on plan. Gonna add the 7 syns to today's eats.

todays eats - ee

breakfast- 2 'fried' eggs, bacon , mushrooms on 2wm toast (HeB) green tea

lunch - banana butty , 2wm bread(6) spread(3) 2x green tea

Snack - banana , green tea

tea- was having a basa fillet but the oven turned itself and my veg was done and couldn't be bothered waiting. So ended up with a huge plate of veg!! Carrots, baby corn, mangetout and peas

Snack - big bowl of raspberries, strawbs and blueberries with a strawberry fat free shape yog. Another green tea.

ive had a litre bottle of flavoured sparkling water and 2pints of tap water too.

Hopefully it will help shifty some weight this week. I've got an all day wedding on Saturday and want to shift this bloated feeling so I feel more comfy in my dress. I've got my lunch all prepared for tomorrow and I know what my tea is so hopefully I should start the week on a good foot.

Evening Kitty - hope your well chick xx

Hi Sheila . I'm ok Ta. How's you doing?
Gonna make a conscious effort to come on minis every day. X

Busy few days for me . I've had family up to visit. Apart from an extra chunk of cheese that I went over yest gonna say (7) syns over on the day , I've been on plan. Gonna add the 7 syns to today's eats.

todays eats - ee

breakfast- 2 'fried' eggs, bacon , mushrooms on 2wm toast (HeB) green tea

lunch - banana butty , 2wm bread(6) spread(3) 2x green tea

Snack - banana , green tea

tea- was having a basa fillet but the oven turned itself and my veg was done and couldn't be bothered waiting. So ended up with a huge plate of veg!! Carrots, baby corn, mangetout and peas

Snack - big bowl of raspberries, strawbs and blueberries with a strawberry fat free shape yog. Another green tea.

ive had a litre bottle of flavoured sparkling water and 2pints of tap water too.

Hopefully it will help shifty some weight this week. I've got an all day wedding on Saturday and want to shift this bloated feeling so I feel more comfy in my dress. I've got my lunch all prepared for tomorrow and I know what my tea is so hopefully I should start the week on a good foot.

Well done on the forward planning love. The weight will deffo shift i'll keep everything crossed for you x

Monday 2nd June

struggled getting up this morning ! First day back after half term is always a killer, spesh when I didn't have a good nights sleep. I'm bk in my own bed tonight so hoping for a good sleep.
Trying to eat as much superfree as poss this week.

EE -

b- 2 wm bread (HeB) with ham on , green tea.
snack- banana.
L- m & s superfood salad pot, carrot sticks, handful of cherry toms, followed by grapes and strawbs
t- veggie filled bolognese(mince, onion, garlic, pepper, toms, carrots and courgettes) with roasted butternut squash, courgettes, onions and toms

Snack - strawbs, grapes and raspberries topped with a fat free shape yog (if I've got room for it, I'm stuffed!)

Gonna have a quick catch up before doing my marking hope .
hope everyone's well x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    807.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back