Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Thanks girls!! :)
Hoping for a BIG visit from the fairy! If she's with you send her over!
Xx

Ha ! I'm well jel of you both !!

Hoping that another litre of water and a green tea will shufty me along a bit!!
Just realised that the new mag is ready for me to download on my ipad . Woo! There's a little bedtime reading
xx

Ha ! I'm well jel of you both !!

Hoping that another litre of water and a green tea will shufty me along a bit!!
Just realised that the new mag is ready for me to download on my ipad . Woo! There's a little bedtime reading
xx

When all else fails then we do have a back up plan on mins to call the pf ... ever done jumping jacks ? :D hehe, no joke it bloomin works ! xx

When all else fails then we do have a back up plan on mins to call the pf ... ever done jumping jacks ? :D hehe, no joke it bloomin works ! xx

Will give myself two black eyes!! ;)
I have to tell the kids in school that I can't jump cos I've got a 'bad knee' . Even sometimes they remind me to be careful!
X

Will give myself two black eyes!! ;)
I have to tell the kids in school that I can't jump cos I've got a 'bad knee' . Even sometimes they remind me to be careful!
X

Oh no, ok I let u off :D. But I must say with all that green tea and water drinking, I'm sure she's not far from u hun. What day are u weighing this week ? xx

Tuesday -red day

decided to have a red day today. Haven't had one for a while.
Its been a busy day and a hungry one too!!

B- 2 x wm M&S sub rolls(HeB ) with a banana, cuppa tea.
L- chicken breast, slice of bacon, mixed with peppers, toms, cucumber, spinach, onion. Strawbs, raspberries and grapes topped with a shape fat free yog
T- Mediterranean chicken (chicken breast, onions, garlic, toms, courgette, mushrooms, herbs and stock ) with a mound of brocolli .
got a bowl of strawbs, grapes , raspberries and blueberries and a yog to. Have a bit later .

Snack -2xwm bread with ham and 2 babybel light on.

Had a staff meeting tonight were the head provided wine , crisps and choc!!
had a small amount of wine but I don't count alcohol in my syns. Had a handful of crisps so saying (3 syns) and 2 celebration choccies (gonna say 3 syns)

Still needing the fairy to come! :confused: I've got some cashew nuts in the cupboard. Can't find my book to see how many I can have syn wise. Any help appreciated .

Have u tried prunes or brussel sprouts lol the fairy loves them hun :p xx

Thanks Kay! Will count them out in a mo
I love them both too but not got any in!
Got to give the nuts a try. They normally help. I've only had 1 litre of water and 1 green tea today to. Just hoping that all this superfree over the past few days gets me moving!!

Thanks Kay! Will count them out in a mo
I love them both too but not got any in!
Got to give the nuts a try. They normally help. I've only had 1 litre of water and 1 green tea today to. Just hoping that all this superfree over the past few days gets me moving!!

I'm sure it will hun ;), when's your weigh in, is it tomorrow ? xx

No, I weigh in on a Friday at the mo.
might have a sugary tea too. That sometimes helps me. Just feel bloated. Thankfully I'm not windy!? X

No, I weigh in on a Friday at the mo.
might have a sugary tea too. That sometimes helps me. Just feel bloated. Thankfully I'm not windy!? X

Okay I've moved from Tuesdays to Thursday mornings now, so I'm just a day before u and Sheila is Wednesdays, a day before me :D. Good luck for Friday hun, hope u have a smashing loss ! xx

Wednesday -ee

b - 2 x M&S wm sub rolls, ham , hot water with lemon and a cuppa .
L - cous cous mixed with herbs, chicken breast, toms, sweet corn, spring onion, peppers, spinach and mushrooms, bowl of strawbs, grapes , raspberries and blueberries topped with a fat free shape yog. Green tea
t- chicken fajita sauce( chicken, onions, mound of peppers, toms, fajita seasoning) with boiled rice.
got a bowl of strawbs, grapes , raspberries and blueberries topped with a fat free shape yog to have later.
Syns- 1 large milky bar ( 6.5)
another hungry day. I've avoided having any potatoes , pasta or rice for the past five days and had to give in today.

Still waiting for the fairy to arrive! :( Feeling eurgh now!! Ive had a litre and a half of water and about to start on another one.

Gonna catch up with everyone x

Wednesday -ee

b - 2 x M&S wm sub rolls, ham , hot water with lemon and a cuppa .
L - cous cous mixed with herbs, chicken breast, toms, sweet corn, spring onion, peppers, spinach and mushrooms, bowl of strawbs, grapes , raspberries and blueberries topped with a fat free shape yog. Green tea
t- chicken fajita sauce( chicken, onions, mound of peppers, toms, fajita seasoning) with boiled rice.
got a bowl of strawbs, grapes , raspberries and blueberries topped with a fat free shape yog to have later.
Syns- 1 large milky bar ( 6.5)
another hungry day. I've avoided having any potatoes , pasta or rice for the past five days and had to give in today.

Still waiting for the fairy to arrive! :( Feeling eurgh now!! Ive had a litre and a half of water and about to start on another one.

Gonna catch up with everyone x

Ah ok now I get where your coming from, I didn't realise you were abstaining from carbs. I've done loads of green days in the past Kitty when I'm not on the challenges, I love my pasta and rice and I find as long as I have them with 2/3 of superfree I do lose. But some weeks I would have them by themselves and no loss and no pf. I know its different with everyone, but only sharing my experience with u. I think its important to enjoy this journey too, you shouldn't feel deprived, if EE and green work better for u hun, stick with them, you will still see good losses as long as you are having your superfree with your carbs, you will do fine lovely :):) xx

Ah ok now I get where your coming from, I didn't realise you were abstaining from carbs. I've done loads of green days in the past Kitty when I'm not on the challenges, I love my pasta and rice and I find as long as I have them with 2/3 of superfree I do lose. But some weeks I would have them by themselves and no loss and no pf. I know its different with everyone, but only sharing my experience with u. I think its important to enjoy this journey too, you shouldn't feel deprived, if EE and green work better for u hun, stick with them, you will still see good losses as long as you are having your superfree with your carbs, you will do fine lovely :):) xx

I LOVE my green days. Wanted to avoid them this week to eliminate some bloat ready for the wedding on sat. Normally it would be a once weekly occurrence for a red day. Think it might be having the adverse affect on me .
And I've just ate 3small milky bars (10.5 syns ) so thats 17 syns today on choc!!!:eek: Must be my hormones !!
I hope it is!!

I LOVE my green days. Wanted to avoid them this week to eliminate some bloat ready for the wedding on sat. Normally it would be a once weekly occurrence for a red day. Think it might be having the adverse affect on me .
And I've just ate 3small milky bars (10.5 syns ) so thats 17 syns today on choc!!!:eek: Must be my hormones !!
I hope it is!!

Well a least this week has helped u findout that green days are best for you hun. Lol @ the milky bars, bet they were well tasty ! :D xx

Thursday- green

Well today started off well but then sadly has gone downhill!!:(

Was school sports day today. Apart from supervising the kids I didn't have much else to do. Knew I wouldn't be able to munch on a salad pot or pasta so planned butties in as they are just easier on a school trip.

B - banana, cuppa.
L- 2 x wm rolls with HeA babybel lights and toms in, packet of Wotsits (4.5)

then it all went wrong !
Had another cheese roll when I got bk to school and a handful of milky buttons. I then went shopping and bought a half baguette. While making my tea i ate the whole baguette !!! With spread ( thankfully its lighters spread) and then I ate my tea.
T- 2 potato waffles, 2 fried eggs and beans

STILL- no visit from the fairy and I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna explode.
I bought a packet of prunes and have just ate the lot.

I'm gutted cos I'd had such a struggle this week limiting my carbs and I've ate a weeks worth in just one day.
I'm gonna forget about today know and draw a line under it.

Hopefully the prune splurge will help me out? I'm giving up on the fairy. I 'll be busting out of my dress on sat at this rate . Then I might internally combust

off to check in with everyone x

Back