Kitty's Diary - Not sleeping but have plenty of energy

KittyB

Gold Member
Still in bed at the moment :eek: don't have work today so am going to restart today, it'll mean i'll have a couple of days at home to get settled into the routine before going back to work.

I really need to suceed at this so badly - it's now just under 100 days to the wedding and want to lose some more before then.

I'm going back to be re-measured for my wedding dress tomorrow and not looking forward to that as I should have lost weight between the last time I got measured and now, I have lost about 4lbs but thats it. :(

So wish me luck! any support will be so gratefully recieved :)

Kitty xxx

Good luck, babes!!!!

Just you keep thinking of your dress and your lovely fella's face when he sees you in it on the big day!!!

You're going to be a real princess (stuff all the frogs!) and it's all about you and him, innit!!

Get glugging, hun - and wee for England!!!

xxxxx

Thank you hun :)
You're like my 'guardian angel of the north' hee hee :)

I've had half a litre so far so need to get glugging!!! Going to try and wait until lunchtime for my first pack to spread it out if I can.

Off to get some ketostix later too, hoping the K fairy will be kind and come visiting before I go back to work :)

K xxx

Still in bed at the moment :eek: don't have work today so am going to restart today, it'll mean i'll have a couple of days at home to get settled into the routine before going back to work.

I really need to suceed at this so badly - it's now just under 100 days to the wedding and want to lose some more before then.

I'm going back to be re-measured for my wedding dress tomorrow and not looking forward to that as I should have lost weight between the last time I got measured and now, I have lost about 4lbs but thats it. :(

So wish me luck! any support will be so gratefully recieved :)

Kitty xxx

You got it Kitty, Lots and lots of luck for your restart and what motivation a wedding, just keep thinking of that dress and the lovely photo's you will have. Take care

Lynn

You got it Kitty, Lots and lots of luck for your restart and what motivation a wedding, just keep thinking of that dress and the lovely photo's you will have. Take care

Lynn

Many thanks Lynn :)
I think I might put a post it note on the fridge that says Remember!!! Wedding Photos....that should ease the temptation to open it!! ;)

K xxx

I swear I must have just lost a stone in pure fear!!!
The bluddy cat just brought a grass snake into the house, I've been leaping around and screaming for what feels like hours whilst it wriggled around the living room!!!

Managed to flick it across the room towards the hall and finally out of the front door. The cats now grounded and I'm waiting for my heart to stop thumping so hard!!!!

Phew!

K xxx

I'm so happy today :)
I had to go and get my measurements checked for the dress today as I'd ordered a dress 2 sizes smaller than my measurements in Feb and the girls in the shop were fretting that I wouldn't lose the 5 inces required off my waist.

I did it!!!! measured in today 5 inches smaller on my waist, 2 inches smaller on my bust and 3 inches smaller on my hips!!!!!

I feel like running around the street and telling everyone!!! hehe

Kitty xxx

I'm so happy today :)
I had to go and get my measurements checked for the dress today as I'd ordered a dress 2 sizes smaller than my measurements in Feb and the girls in the shop were fretting that I wouldn't lose the 5 inces required off my waist.

I did it!!!! measured in today 5 inches smaller on my waist, 2 inches smaller on my bust and 3 inches smaller on my hips!!!!!

I feel like running around the street and telling everyone!!! hehe

Kitty xxx

WOW!!! Kitty that is fantastic news!!!

The inches lost are mega!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bliss:

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

:clap: :clap:

Ahh, well done you!!! Bet you're chuffed as!!!

When do you try it on next? I'm trying mine on again on friday - I'm already 5lb lighter than when I last tried it on so hoping I can see it come in a bit more!!

Well done you!!!! Is that it fitting now? It will end up needing to be taken in soon!!

:bliss: :bliss:

Thank you for all your lovely comments :)

Next fitting will be some time in June :) So hopefully dress will be big on my by then and need taking in :)

Today I've been in headache hell....Only took one pack to work with me as I wanted to space things out as I had over the weekend.
I start at 7 and by 9:30 my head was banging :( I kept glugging the peppermint tea and fortunately got hauled into a meeting until 11ish so only had to battle with myself until 12.
Anyways, had my pack and some more tea, and willed the afternoon away :s

Got home and have been in bed ever since, I know this will pass, but I'd forgotten just how weary, wobbly and tired this can make you at first.

Heres to day 5 :)

Kitty xxx

Hey

Im on day 3 and my wedding 17/8/2007 have my dress fitting soon also ordered smaller one, hopefully it'll fit

Good luck

Noelle

Oh babes - I know that horrid feeling all too well but you know that if you grit your teeth and hang on by the skin of your fingertips (erm or something....) that it WILL pass - and soon you'll be skipping around like a bright, shiny-eyed young flibberty-gibbet!

Have an early night and sleep your way through it, hun!

xxx

Hey

Im on day 3 and my wedding 17/8/2007 have my dress fitting soon also ordered smaller one, hopefully it'll fit

Good luck

Noelle

Course it'll fit !!! you are doing soooo well :)

keep plodding.....keep drinking the water - see you soon !

love

Debz
xx

Not sleeping well, but I still seem to have a huge amount of energy :D

Finding the mornings the hardest at the moment and as always failing to get enough water down me neck!!!

I'm getting there though :)

K xxx

Back