Knee High Boots and Weight Loss

i love heels but in flats am i tiny bit taller than on OH

:( I have lost 4 stone am nearly at my goal and my calves don't seem to have shrunk at all... What am I diong wrong!?

Nothing hun - the next 6lbs will fall off your calves LOL
But seriously, I've had the same problem and I know that I have to lose weight from anywhere else just to see any results on my legs.
Still have some flab on my tummy so once this's gone my legs will be next.
We're all different and there is nothing you can do about it.
You've done amazingly well losing these 4s! Hold on there you'll lose the stubborn rest in no time xxx

I hope you're right! My weight loss is officially 4 1/2 stone now! Yay!

All my knee high boots don't zip up and the ankle boots only go half way. I really hope my calves slim down but a wee bit worried they will get bulky with all the exercising I am doing.

My favourite ever purchase was made last year, I treated myself to a pair of black, high-heeled over-the-knee boots form DUO in a 48cm calf width (£175:eek:) for my birthday. If I ever have a slight regret WHEN I lose a lot of weight it will be that they will no longer fit. I hope to wear them lots in the early part of this winter before they get :innocent0001:too big!

Doubt I'll really regret it though; would much rather be a size 16, 14, 12 etc. and not be able to wear my boots than stay a size 20 and wear them daily!

My favourite ever purchase was made last year, I treated myself to a pair of black, high-heeled over-the-knee boots form DUO in a 48cm calf width (£175:eek:) for my birthday. If I ever have a slight regret WHEN I lose a lot of weight it will be that they will no longer fit. I hope to wear them lots in the early part of this winter before they get :innocent0001:too big!

Doubt I'll really regret it though; would much rather be a size 16, 14, 12 etc. and not be able to wear my boots than stay a size 20 and wear them daily!

Back