Knew I shouldn't have jumped on scaled!

romany

Hi there, I'm on my first week and got so paranoid I was putting on weight with all the free food that I jumped on scales and yes, they are .3kg more than last week. Weight in on Monday so I shall just keep going and not give up at first hurdle. I wanted to join all you that lost 3/4lb in first week. Boo! I haven't cheated I swear! x Romany

It is hard to stay off the scales isn't it? So many things can make a difference though. Were you wearing the same clothes? Was it the same time of day? Were the scales on a hard surface or carpet? Had you had anything to eat or drink? Were you just out of the shower/bath? And even (sorry about this lol) did you have a bowel movement before one weigh in and not the other? What stage you are in your menstrual cycle can also have a big impact on the scales. If you know you are following your plan properly the one thing is is unlikely to be is fat, so take heart!

Keep going, as above really did you need a pee? were you wearing heavier clothing? theres plenty that will change the scales for you don't panic and keep going and the losses will come ;) keep us informed

Hi there, as a dieter of ...ooh probably 30 years, I know all the tricks, so this was naked, am, after a pee and a bm, even after a heavy sports session! so the only thing could be time of the month or..... too much syn free lasagne! I've got into a bad habit of having some before going to bed and although SW say you can eat free food all day and all night, I do understand that it's not a good idea. So not tonight! But I've stuck to the plan and just one more day before weigh in on Monday and then if I don't lose anything in the first week, i'm sure the leader will have some good advice! Many thanks for your encouragement!

So after weigh in, lost a lb! but had a chat privately with leader after class and she advised to replaced grapes and bananas with speed fruit and to really make sure that I was adding 1/3 superfree foods with every snack to speed up weight loss. So I'm motivated again and will give it another go this week despite going on a cruise!

Back