Knitting pattern request...

DQ

Queen of the Damned
....does anyone have a knitting pattern for a cushion cover please? I have some spare wool, and would like to make some big cushions to throw onto the sofa.

Have found some on ebay, but willing to pay postage if anyone could photocopy me one.

Many thanks
:thankyou:

Awww thank you honey :thankyou: Steve found me some online, even though he knows he's gonna have to listen to me going click-click all the time :eek:

Hi DQ - did you make it? I've never done anything like that - so would like to see a picture of it when it's done if you can post one :)

Ooh not sure about that BL, but I guess there must be some good tutorials about, you should have a look into it. I love it, it's so relaxing and from 2 simple stitches (knit and purl) you can make wonders.

Grab yourself a pair of needles, a cheap ball of wool and give it a go :)

Hi Katie! I get such a smile when I see your name here - its so nice to have you back. :)

Funnily enough, we had a second hand book sale at work yesterday for charity - and guess what was there, right in the centre of the table? A step by setp knitting instruction book with great photos and projects!!!

Ask, and ye shall receive!! :D

I think I will do just that - grab a few supplys after the hols and have a go. Pennys a little to sparse at the moment!! But definately want to learn - I saw some of the greatest little knit hats in America and wanted them all!! So I must learn to make them!

Have a great weekend hon!!

XX

Try ravelry.com Its got plenty of knitting and crochet pattens that are free. Its brilliant and has great forums too. You will have to create an account but it wont cost a penny! X

As someone else mentioned Ravelry's great for free patterns.

My daughter, who lives 550 miles away from me just learned to knit by watching uTube videos

EvieT said:
As someone else mentioned Ravelry's great for free patterns.

My daughter, who lives 550 miles away from me just learned to knit by watching uTube videos

I just done this tonight lol bought a scarf knitting set for £2.99 from aldi ( 3 balls of wool and needles) and watch videos on YouTube! I'm getting there slowly but learning to knit and casting on in one night! I'm quite proud of myself x

I just done this tonight lol bought a scarf knitting set for £2.99 from aldi ( 3 balls of wool and needles) and watch videos on YouTube! I'm getting there slowly but learning to knit and casting on in one night! I'm quite proud of myself x

Oh well done! You'll be well away now :) My daughter is progressing really well, she just sent me a scarf for my birthday that she knit using some ultra chunky wool on 15mm needles, it's gorgeous!

that sounds lovely mine came with 7mm needles! im slowly getting there i have a few gaping holes in my scarf lol! and i started of with 20 cast on stiches and now i have 27=S lol my b/f mum taught me to pearl last night aswell =]

I'd second going over to Ravelry. I've found everything except for stuffed animal patterns so far that I've looked for. It's really useful, and most of the patterns I've seen have been free.

I absolutely love ralvery!

Back