Exante - Stock Check

Finally they have almond vanilla! So I’ve ordered 30!!

Chocolate mint, low sugar chocolate, lemon. Bars and maple flapjack

So I’ve stocked up for another month.

The discounts always seem to have a rolling end date - wouldn’t be surprised it it moves again before 2nd aug. I think it’s just to encourage you to keep stocking up.

Good to know! Fingers crossed it stays that way :)

I hope they dont start to get greedy with all the new custom they have.

Finally they have almond vanilla! So I’ve ordered 30!!
Chocolate mint, low sugar chocolate, lemon. Bars and maple flapjack

So I’ve stocked up for another month.

It's a relief, eh?
I'm glad my food week is at an end so I can get back into another couple of weeks just having the shakes. It suits me just now to not have to think too hard about what I'm going to eat.

When my order arrives I cut the flaps off the box, mix the shakes up evenly and store the box in the larder cupboard. I can then just reach for the first one out of the box and know I'm not going to be getting 3 coconut shakes in a single day ( least favourite) It works well for me and I don't have the packets sliding all over the place.

I've tried all the new sweet shop flavours and love them. Only ordered 2 of the Apple and pear ones as I thought it sounded a bit weird, but they're really nice and fresh tasting! Fruit salad is also yummy. The cherry one and rhubarb and custard are nice but a bit similar to other flavours imo.
My first order took a while and came in a few deliveries, but they seem to have sorted supply issues out now - the last lot only took 5 days (I live in Spain), and my current order is en route. I ordered a load up to make sure I'd have enough to do the 3 months I thought I'd need without running out 😂

I excitedly saw that Exante had replenished their stocks. I wanted to get the 84 products offer and by accident i ordered that plus another 84 ites that the discount didn't apply to.... You cannot imagine my card score atm... They were helpful regarding returning the items I don't want although its been a bit of a faff today getting it all in order. The delivery company got my parcel to me today at 11.57 and as all the post offices close arlt 12 - well....failed to send it yet and they've got a 48hr return policy! 9Am Monday morning it goes back to them. So if you're not seeing some of your favourites there anymore its coz I have them :p and theyll be back in stock from Monday....so silly. But my bad

I wonder if they have stopped doing the Sweet and sour noodles. Compared to the rancid curry, they were delicious.
Has anyone tried the ready meals yet?

Last edited:
Back