Exante - Stock Check

Ketoveggie

It looks as though Exante are down to their last few shakes now.

Shakes on offer: 15/07/18

Chocolate
Chocolate - box of 7
Low sugar coconut smoothie - box of 7
Low sugar coconut smoothie - box of 50

Is some unknown person(s) bulk buying these shakes to sell on eBay at a profit, or is this some kind of sales strategy by Exante?

Get people to sign up to their products then once enough people have reached Ketosis take away the normal supply so people are forced to pay more than they should. Which leaves it legal for Exante to claim they are the cheapest food replacement company? Cheapest maybe, but also the most unreliable.

If they don't get their act together by next week or at least make a statement as to what the real problem is, then sadly, I will have to find another diet plan.

Lets hope normal service will be resumed in the coming week. Fingers crossed!

I'll update this thread if they do start getting more products coming through, or if anyone else notices new ones being added please feel free to make a note on here too. :)

Last edited:
Down to 2 choices now:

Chocolate

Chocolate - box of 7

:eek:

I spoke to a rep regarding the low stock on Exante's own site compared to the huge variety available on eBay, that are being sold at inflated prices, and asked if something could be done about this.

This was the reply:

"We are still liaising with our production operatives and brand suppliers to have this stock replenished, however at this time I cannot advise an exact date for this. I understand this may be disappointing, and we are very sorry for this. We are working hard to ensure all stock is replenished as soon as possible."

As this answer looked very much like a standard issue reply that didn't really answer my question regarding eBay, I assumed I was speaking with a bot so I asked if it was possible to speak to a real person.

The rep did not seem amused when I eventually got the reply " I am a real person!" - Oops! :classic_oops: haha! I did apologise to the poor rep who is .probably doing her best and having to deal with irate customers day in, day out.

Anyway, apparently nothing can be done about the eBay sales. I did suggest that they could limit the amount that is being sold to first time buyers, but as they only have a choice of Chocolate or Chocolate on offer now, I don't suppose it really matters anymore.

It's such a shame that Exante have massively let down their quality product with such bad stock management.

Is anyone willing to buy their stock off eBay at higher prices or will you start looking to different company's if Exante cant get their act together?

I really don't know what to do for the best. I refuse to buy from eBay on principle and it's sad because I've been doing so well on this diet.

I'm gutted really. :classic_frown:

Last edited:
Update:

All shakes are now 'out of stock' on the Exante website.

:classic_eek: :classic_frown:

Just been reading some on the newer reviews on Trustpilot.

According to a reply one customer received from the 'Customer care team' stocks of shakes will not be replenished until the end of July!

"The airing of the BBC Crash diet programme which we were unaware about had both a positive and negative effect on stock levels. Positive being that new customers were coming through to us which is great but negative as the stock was hit hard and was depleted more than we expected.

As we have been waiting on stock replenishment since this our suppliers have not been as swift as we had expected and culminating with the Fast Fix on ITV it again ran down our stock levels and the team involved with stock have been chasing for updates and estimated dates for us at Customer Services so we can give you, the customer, a date."

The full statement here

I actually bought quite a few Exante packs on eBay and all for lower than the RRP. They seemed to be people's left overs rather than unscrupulous people taking advantage of desperate dieters. It did make wonder why people would have some spare....either the ex-exanters are incredibly successful and don't need them anymore or else, they failed and couldn't bear to have them in the cupboards....not sure which! 🤣😂

I actually bought quite a few Exante packs on eBay and all for lower than the RRP. They seemed to be people's left overs rather than unscrupulous people taking advantage of desperate dieters. It did make wonder why people would have some spare....either the ex-exanters are incredibly successful and don't need them anymore or else, they failed and couldn't bear to have them in the cupboards....not sure which! 🤣😂

That's good to know.
When I looked on eBay a few days ago shakes were getting some serious bids. I'll have another look and see if I can grab a bargain. :)
I guess 600cals per day is pretty hardcore and not for every one, but in the famous words of Ed Miliband - are we "toughenuf", on this forum, "hell yeah!!" :classic_big_grin:

Anyway, Exante seem to be slowly replenishing their stock. Had a look this morning and they've now added two more, Banana and Vanilla so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they're finally getting on top of it now. :)

15 shakes on offer today - Good job Exante! :woohoo::banana_dancer:

Looks like they're cooking with gas again.

Fingers crossed it lasts.

I am desperate for the almond shakes and lemon ones to come back into stock! I’ve got another 8 days of packs left so have messaged them twice and had automatic response as above.

I am desperate for the almond shakes and lemon ones to come back into stock! I’ve got another 8 days of packs left so have messaged them twice and had automatic response as above.

Just had a quick check, and as of this morning, they still don't have them in.

I'm hoping they can stick to their word and get back to normal by the end of the month. It's really not on that such a large company should still be trying to resolve stock issues after his amount of time.

Wonder if they have less products coz they started distributing them more far and wide to mid-companies like SuperDrug. Maybe we'll see them in Boots at some point who knows. More products on the exante website today though. 9 shakes on! Not the best but getting there!

So they’ve sent me another standard response which now says stock won’t be back up until end of July/ beginning August!!

So they’ve sent me another standard response which now says stock won’t be back up until end of July/ beginning August!!

It's not on, is it.
Have you checked on eBay? I know it's not ideal but if you're desperate.
We cant let things like this derail the good work we've all done to this point.
It's just so annoying to find a product that works, then have the company who provides it be so c*ap.

Looks like they are back down to 6 flavours. :(
Being sold in various size packs, so it does look on the page as though there is more choice than is actually on offer.

Just a heads up that the discount offers are all ending on: 02 Aug 2018 12:00 PM

They still don't have their full range back in stock yet.
I've made a two week order of shakes. Not sure I will continue to buy once they revert back to full price. Maybe it will be the push I need to start preparing balanced home cooked meals.

It’s so frustrating last night I started my order Thai morning no lemon cheesecake shakes ahhhh

It’s so frustrating last night I started my order Thai morning no lemon cheesecake shakes ahhhh

Yeah, it is.
I've picked some right random shakes this time around.
My guess is their new stock is coming in on the 2nd Aug, hence why they are ending the discounts. People will be rushing to buy their favourites.
Bit of a bad show if that is what they do. Wouldn't really be much of an apology to all their customers who have been messed around.

The discounts always seem to have a rolling end date - wouldn’t be surprised it it moves again before 2nd aug. I think it’s just to encourage you to keep stocking up.

Back