Knock-Knock, Can I come in, Please?!

Hi Everyone.
I'm new to the forum, and this is my first VLCD. I am using Lipotrim. I have my second weigh in tomorrow morning. I lost just over 7lbs in my first week.
My starting weight was 12stone 1lb, and my normal healthy weight before I got fat was 6 stone. I would love to get back to that, but I have spent six and a half years being fat, and have had 2 children in that time and I'm not sure if my body would ever get to that again..:cry:

I have noticed that when my friends and family ask me what weight I would like to be, when I say "6 stone" they all make a horrified gasping noise accompanied by sayings such as "Oh no, that's too thin" etc, but they fail to take into account that I am only 4ft 7ins tall, and that is quite a normal weight for someone of that height. It really gets on my nerves that people who didn't know me when I was slim want to make such comments now that I am fat. Sorry, that was turning into a rant!

Anyway, I'm hoping people on here will understand.

Hi - how are you doing? 4ft 7in & 6stone really is tiny! I always wanted to be petite :cry:Hope you are getting on ok.

Back