Knock, knock, knock - can I come in?

Kirstie007

Hi my name is Kirstie and I’m 33.

Please may I join your lovely group?

A bit about me:

I have always had a problem with my weight having tried everything over the years from various classes to pills and bizarre diet fads. In 2008 I discovered a Lipotrim VLCD and it was amazing, I managed to loose 4st in 4 months! I won’t admit it was easy but my desire to be slim really helped keep me motivated and once into ketosis it definitely got easier.

Second time round this is significantly harder, I just can’t get my head into it I’ll start off well but give in by day 3/4, I know I can do it but just need some mental help hence trying LL.

My weight has always fluctuated (as with most ladies) but right now I’m quickly working my way right back towards the heaviest I’ve ever weighed. In 2008/9 I managed to loose 4st reaching a size 10/12. Having reverted back to not eating properly I have found myself piling on the pounds at an alarming rate. I currently weigh 12st 9lb, I’m 5’ 4” and size 16.

So this is me, I’ve had it with being fat and feeling rubbish about myself. Having tried to restart Lipotrim on so many occasions and failing within 1-5 days I have decided to try LL hoping the group counselling will help sort my head out and help me to keep the weight off.

My first session is on the 16th and I can't wait to start.

So this is me, here goes, wish me luck...:p

Hiya!! Ooo the 16th isn't that far off and you'll absoloutely love it!

Fabulous people on here help keep you motivated so if you ever feel down on it there's always someone to help keep you on track. Fingers crossed you enjoy it, good luck! :D

x

good luck, youll do fab and with the support on here its hard to fail. its only when i hide away im naughty. my tip is to stay on here during day 3/4 and before you know it, itll be the last day 3/4 youll EVER have!! xx

Welcome... and well done on your losses in the past... :)

You know you can do it, after all, you did do it! But this time, with the counselling, I think you'll be sorted! Keeping the weight off is so tough... your story is similar to mine... lost large amounts of weight before, through various different diets, but it always creeps back on... This time, though, we're dealing with my food issues, and we're gonna nip those bad habits of the past, in the bud! And as Carrie said, do it right this time, and we'll never be back here again! :D

xx

:welcome2:Kirstie!!!

Hi Kirstie,
thanks for telling us a bit about you and what you've done before.
It won't be long till you can start LL. i hope you get a good LLC and group. It makes such a difference.
We're always here to support each other - our door is open.
Welcome :welcome::talk017:

Hey & welcome!

The inspiration and support you will recieve from your LL group and on here will help you along. Good luck with your journey! x

Hey Kirstie, welcome and good luck!

Good luck Kirsty!!! Only 6 days to go! The people on here are lovely, very supportive and inspirational, I'm very much like you normally cave in on day 3, but I've been using this forum and really think it's helped, let us know how you get on x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

I'm loving this group already!

Thanks everyone you've been great, hope I can be just as supportive to you all xx

Hi Kirstie. I start on 14th so we can be newbies together. I did LL last year but only did 8 weeks (money) I loved the diet and can't wait to get started again the counselling is great and this forum is excellent. Good luck xx

Hi Kirstie and welcome,good luck on your journey!

Sexy xx

Good luck when you start again Doves!

Sexy xx

Hi Kirstie - welcome to the site.

I would not have got as far without the fab ladies (and gent) on this site. Trust me it's magic!!!

Hi and welcome! you'll get lots of support on here, wish you and all the other new starters the est of luck xx

Gud luck on your weight loss journey, I just started this morn ;-)

Good luck Daisy,once you get past day 4,you will feel great!

Sexy xx

Good luck Daisy, hopefully i won't be far behind you x

Back