Knock Knock!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rubixcyoob., 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. rubixcyoob.

rubixcyoob. New Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Still finding the 'right' one
    So, just wondering if I can pop in and join you lovely lot?

I've needed motivation to loose weight for over 8 months now. You see, 8 months ago I had a massive baby - 10lbs 8oz! - so the weight gain was astronomical!

I've always had an issue with my weight, for as far back as I can remember. I was bullied for being 'fat' or 'chubby' as a child and then 4 years ago, at the tender age of 14, I became borderline anoerxic. I went from a UK size 14/16 to a UK size 8/10 in threeish months - not healthy!

Since having my son I have tried my hardest to fall into this cycle, yet now I am at the opposite end of the spectrum - I just cannot say no! I feel horrible for it, I just cannot control myself.

So yeah, that's my backstory and the reason why I need somewhere like this forum

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome rubixcyoob to MiniMins:welcome:

And a Big Congratulations on the birth of your baby:flowers::flowers::flowers:

10lb 8ozs is a great weight...my childhood friend was a similar weight and grew to be well over six foot tall.

You are here now and if you have a look around the forums you might see a weight loss plan you like.

If you need any help please ask:)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. That baby was a big weight. Congratulations. Made any decisions on a diet yet?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.