Knocked myself out of Ketosis ... help

Oh and if I have 2 bars in a day it doesn't knock me out because the carb content in the choc mint shakes and cranberry bars are the same.

Oh and if I have 2 bars in a day it doesn't knock me out because the carb content in the choc mint shakes and cranberry bars are the same.

No, it wouldn't knock you out of ketosis, but it might give you some pretty nasty gas or worse. Not worth thinking about! :p

Sehr said:
Thank you! Although, I think I'm the only one who doesn't have the strange taste/bad breath on this diet lol

I don't often suffer this either x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

great things said:
it's basically all the things you notice about being in ketosis goes. for me it's my energy, feeling hungry returns and my mouth doesn't feel or smell like the inside of a dustbin. :8855:

i have that much energy when i'm in ketosis that although i feel tired i can just go go go..... i even wake up early hours sometimes and can't get back off to sleep.

Oh my I get exactly this with the sleep. It's killing me I'm so exhausted :( thought it was just me lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can see the headlines now!

Attack of the hob knob!
Unsuspecting cd participant gets attacked by rogue hob knob trying to make it's escape to freedom. "One min I was asleep the next the hob knob nearly choked me!" reports strawberry twig.

All cd participants are warned to be on their guard as it is suspected that there are other rogue ones about the vicinity.

This has had me in stitches lmao :8855:

Your totally right tho, It wasn't me getting up for a wee and sneaking a mini hobnob ..... oh no, it was the hobnob attacking me just like you said pmsl :D

Back