Know I'm Not Guna Get My Target :(

Firstly enjoy your holiday, as in your mind you will know that your body is ready to accept food, then take advantage of all the fresh fruits etc, as i presume you will be going somewhere hot. Water is going to be of second nature to you, so that will keep you under control. Have a little bit of what you fancy, and you know that you will look great anyway, get lots of piccies and then when you come back go on maintenance to lose the last few pounds

You have done fantastically well Summergurl you are a real inspiration and 8 weeks is still a good chunk of time towards your target.
I think maintenance products are defo the way to go for you and you will carry on losing. You will have a fab holiday with your new slinky bod.
I know the last straw for me was my holiday in Egypt in Feb when being so overweight stopped me from enjoying my hol properly.
Hope your going somewhere nice and with your fab weight loss you will have soooo much confidence and have a fab time xxx

I think it's the whole element of eating again that's frightening.

There's a couple of times over the last few days that I have been ready to slip into old habits - grazing and snacking and I've stopped myself. I've amazed myself over the last 2 months at my willpower and I don't intend to let the willpower go. It doesn't mean I won't have failings, it means I'm learning from my mistakes !

Back