Knowing my limitations

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lizzyship, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lizzyship

lizzyship Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi I have been on Lipo trim for the last week and have like everyone else had a really good weight loss of 5 kg - yipeeee.;) However I know I will not be able to sustain this for very much longer as in fairness it is making me feel very unwell and miserable and I am honest enough with myself to know that this strict regime is not for me. I have therefore decided to do 2 shakes and one very small protein-only meal at night - I know I can maintain this without any problems. I know this is against all advice but I know my own will power and rather than get frustrated and push chocolate and crisps down my throat I want to pre-empt this by being sensible - has anyone else substituted a shake for a small protein meal. I did it last night and felt 100% better immediately, no guilt (I don't do guilt), remained ketotic and I managed a normal bowel movement. Please anyone let me know what they think. I was also wondering if maybe I should change to another weight loss product. I don't have a huge amount to lose but want anothe stone and a half off by Xmas.

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry, I'm not expert enough to advise you but I would say that if it works for you and you stick to protein and no/low fat then I can't see the problem. You don't have a great deal left to lose it may just take a little longer. If it stops you from binging cr*p food like choc and crisps then stick with it. Talk to your chemist about the maintenance plan, that maybe the way to go for you.

x

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Yeah, I think that should be ok. I think HOwdy Doody was doing that after he lost loads so it seems to be ok. I'd still check first tho. Good for you for knowing what works for you -it is best to be sensible and honest with yourself. If your plan works best for you you'll do brilliantly. You'll still lose loads quickly -just not as quickly.

Good luck!:D

5. lizzyship

lizzyship Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks guys for all your support I am popping back to pharmacy to change some sachets so I will mention it tomorrow and let you know what she says - cheers.

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    if ya are happy enough to start this new regime well then i would go for it at least ya know whats good for your own body. I am sure it would be fine, all the best with it and hope it goes ok.

7. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    all the best to you its whatever works for you as everyone says check with chemist are follow their advice
    xx

8. lizzyship

lizzyship Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Checked with the pahramacist and she is happy for me to do this as long as I am aware it will slow the weight loss downa nd I am sensible - I will let you know how I go next week, thanks for all the support

9. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Good luck!!

10. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Good luck with the meals I am looking to change to the CD in a couple of weeks because of how hard I have found this week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.