Kraft Fat-Free American Singles?

imahawkeye1990

New to Slimming World online. I live in Minnesota. I'm wondering about where the fat-free cheese (other than cottage cheese) fits in the plan. Thanks!

they cant be used as free that much I do know, I am not sure if you can use them as a HEa, you would have to contact the texas group on facebook and ask or email nutritional information to slimming world.

to work out the syns it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories (as no free food allowance). Think they work out pretty low in syns.

The fat free cheddar cheese (not highly processed stuff, like singles), can be used as a HEa, think it is 3oz.

the reduced fat kraft singles you can have 2 slices as a HEa, so perhaps are allowed 3 slices of the fat free ones as a HEa, but wouldn't like to say for definate without it being confirmed by slimming world.

Really you can only have what is on the online list, I know the Texas groups have some additional stuff which they havent updated onto the online part (annoying I know). So as mentioned above you could try contacting the group on facebook to see if they know any of the others that are not on the online sheets.

Last edited:
Back