K's Weightloss Journey :)

VamosRafa

Hi guys!

Well I'm 21, and have been fat or at the very least chubby since I was about 7 years old. At first it was 'just puppy fat' but I managed to lose this when I hit about 14 getting to around 10stone, but over the years its gradually creeped back on and here I am, 21 and 16 and a half stones. :eek:
I'm truly horrified, maybe thats exactly what I needed, because otherwise I'm happy with my life; great boyfriend, great friends, I'm good at my uni course, I'm blessed in a lot of ways and I really am grateful.
But this being overweight thing really gets to me, I want to be as 'attractive' as my best friend is when we go on a night out, I want to be able to wander in to Topshop or River Island and not be reaching for the back of the rail, praying that the biggest size will fit, and if I'm honest these days I'm probably pushing a size 20.

Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Cabbage Soup, GI Diet, Slim Fast, Scottish Slimmers, Curves, and 'cutting down' - I've done them all and failed spectacularly every time.
But this time I'm serious. I'm going to do it. Never again will I shy away from the pool on holiday or be embarrassed to go shopping with my best friend.

I'm on my 4th day and I would say today has been the toughest. Aside from a terrible headache on Tuesday night its been plain sailing, the water is a bit of a challenge but I was focussed and I've managed at least 3litres every day.
But today :confused: What changed? Maybe its because its TOTM, or maybe its just my cravings truly showing themselves but I had to really pull myself back more than once. But I did it and I'm so glad I did.

Focussing on my weigh in which is on Tuesday, my CDC is lovely and I'm committed to this now, I'm going to stop eating because I want to, and I will be slim and healthy this year.

Lets do this!!!!!

:talk017:

Apologise for the length...

Hey hun well this is day 9 4 me and like you I have experienced the same things and am tired of being the big. I have just had enough of being the big one and finally for once focus on myself I tell you one thing Hun as soon as can go 2 selfridges and pick up a 12 I know it will be my biggest a achievement.

I started at 17st 3 and in one week I lost 11lbs. I just can't wait for the weeks 2 fly by. We will do it Hun.

Being fat is the thing of the past.

How are you getting on with the products?

Yes! I cant wait to be slim enough to shop in the regular high street stores.
Well done for getting to day 9 :) every day I manage on this diet I feel like its another achievement, and 11lbs is a fantastic first loss! I will let you know how I get on.
I've found the products to be mainly nice, I like most of the soups I've tried, the tomato one was a bit weird but the veg, chicken & mushroom, mushroom, & leek & potato have been nice. The shakes are another story for me, so far I've only had the courage to try the chocolate mint one which was ok, but towards the end got a bit sicky. I quite like the tetra packs though.

What about you? How are you finding the food?

Kx

Well i'm the complete opposite Hun. I prefer the shakes than the soups. The only soup I can really stomach is the tomato and chocolate mint is my fav shake. How Are you feeling on a whole with this diet?

Aw well I suppose everyone is different! Had a tough day yesterday but generally I'm feeling good, hoping the results will keep me motivated. Just gonna take it a day at a time because when I think about another 11 weeks with no 'food' it becomes a bit much you know? But I really want this to work to hoping I can keep up the motivation :) do u have any specific targets for your weight loss?

Well I do want 2 be at least in the 12st range by my bday in august and I think I will reach that target way before then.

It's my boyfriends sisters engagement party in a few months and I would absolutely love 2 be a little smaller especially as I would be meeting my extended family.

To be honest I just want 2 lead a healthier life and not feel so unattractive in my own skin. Like everyone says take one step at a time but it's hard when this diet is the only thing I'm thinking about at the moment.

How about you

Hey Ladies.,...

Stay strong!

It's time to go from FAT to PHAT

Products wise I like all except Chocolate orange and the chic me can get alil sickly sometimes... Live soups

Diet wise it definetly shows that at times chocolate crisp of general food portion was out of control more eating with the greed of my eyes than why my belly really wants or can handle.

Oh and I wasn't drinking enough fluids which they say that's what our body needs but we mistake it for hunger.

Carry on the good work.

weigh in is such a motivator, I find I don't want to let myself down.

Best of luck

Yeah I'm much the same.
Not got anything planned this year but I want to book a nice summer holiday and want to feel confident on the beach. I've never been on a group holiday with my friends because I would be too unhappy to be beside my slimmer friends in a big frumpy one piece that still wouldnt flatter me, so hopefully next time I will be going :)

Thanks MyYear - I keep saying Fat to Fabulous, but Fat to PHAT is better! Been drinking the water religiously, at least 3litres every day plus some tea or coffee once a day. Keeping on track just now, wishing Tuesday would come sooner, resisted the scales so far!

VamosRafa said:
Yeah I'm much the same.
Not got anything planned this year but I want to book a nice summer holiday and want to feel confident on the beach. I've never been on a group holiday with my friends because I would be too unhappy to be beside my slimmer friends in a big frumpy one piece that still wouldnt flatter me, so hopefully next time I will be going :)

Thanks MyYear - I keep saying Fat to Fabulous, but Fat to PHAT is better! Been drinking the water religiously, at least 3litres every day plus some tea or coffee once a day. Keeping on track just now, wishing Tuesday would come sooner, resisted the scales so far!

I found that I hated the porridge so don't have them anymore ! Liking most shakes to be honest but I have saved Choco mint for my last day before weigh in tomorrow just because almost everyone says its the best one ha I like all the soups so far nice to feel having something different ! My 1st weigh in is Monday do I started just a day before you, good luck vamosrafa we can do this ! X

Yep we can! I'm excited to see the results, so glad I found this forum because some of the losses on here are phenomenal, put me to shame for feeling tempted!
Whenever I'm hungry I come on here and look at weightloss diaries and I get better :)

VamosRafa said:
Yep we can! I'm excited to see the results, so glad I found this forum because some of the losses on here are phenomenal, put me to shame for feeling tempted!
Whenever I'm hungry I come on here and look at weightloss diaries and I get better :)

Yeah I'm a bit scared to look too much at what people losing cos I will be disappointed if I dont have a good result I know I won't lose as much as some on here as I was already dieting when I started but still hope to see a big number ! X

Lost 10.5lbs!!!!! So happy :)

Absolutely, I feel amazing :) plus I actually feel better in general, more energy, no bloated tummy and my teeth are super white! Although thats probably due to the lack of diet coke...
So glad I found this diet, I know its going to change my whole approach to eating.

Back