Kymsey update

kymsey

On a journey !
Just to let u know another 2lb off this week and that makes............ 1 stone !!!!!
Time taken: 5 weeks and a couple of days !!
Lovin slimming world xxx:party0038:

thats brill well done!

Thanks Abigale, i'm really into this and lovin seeing the weight come off, though i know it will slow down. The support from everyone here is the biggest help xx

Well done! Feels good doesn't it? I'm a week behind you as I've just weighed in on week 4. Week 5 next week and I'm 2 pounds away from my stone too.

Congratulations!! :D

Hi inatiz, that's great to hear your going about the same as me and yes it does feel good !! Well done you xxxxx

same as me too! well done you!! keep it up ! x

well done hun x

Thanks tracie, thanks rainbow, it's great to have all your support xx your doing great too. Sometimes in the evening when I feel like i'm the only one dieting I think of you lot in the same boat and it spurs me on..... so thanks again xxx:grouphugg:

its nice to feel you're not in it alone isnt it! how much do you wanna lose kymsey? x

Hi rainbow, well i have lost i stone now and want to lose another stone by xmas (is that possible) then after xmas another stone and a half XXX

Hi rainbow, well i have lost i stone now and want to lose another stone by xmas (is that possible) then after xmas another stone and a half XXX

Hi kymsey,

I have just started back on the plan and seem to have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you ( even though you are now a stone down...well done you!). Anyway I am hoping to lose a stone in next 5 weeks as we are off to thailand for 2 weeks!! Any tips on how you achieved your great weight loss? Did you have more red or green days or variety of both? Thanks in advance and well done again x x

yer thats achievable especially if you're focussed which you are, you go gal! x

well done hunny thats brilliant. keep it up xxx

Hi kymsey,

I have just started back on the plan and seem to have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you ( even though you are now a stone down...well done you!). Anyway I am hoping to lose a stone in next 5 weeks as we are off to thailand for 2 weeks!! Any tips on how you achieved your great weight loss? Did you have more red or green days or variety of both? Thanks in advance and well done again x x
Hi Topper, I'm not a vegetarian but i do tend to do more green days than red as it suits me better and I feel my choice of foods is greater. xx thanks for support xx

Back