• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kymsey update

thats brill well done!

kymsey

On a journey !
Thanks Abigale, i'm really into this and lovin seeing the weight come off, though i know it will slow down. The support from everyone here is the biggest help xx

Annie68

Silver Member
Well done! Feels good doesn't it? I'm a week behind you as I've just weighed in on week 4. Week 5 next week and I'm 2 pounds away from my stone too.

Congratulations!! :D

same as me too! well done you!! keep it up ! x

well done hun x

kymsey

On a journey !
Thanks tracie, thanks rainbow, it's great to have all your support xx your doing great too. Sometimes in the evening when I feel like i'm the only one dieting I think of you lot in the same boat and it spurs me on..... so thanks again xxx:grouphugg:

its nice to feel you're not in it alone isnt it! how much do you wanna lose kymsey? x

Hi rainbow, well i have lost i stone now and want to lose another stone by xmas (is that possible) then after xmas another stone and a half XXX
Hi kymsey,

I have just started back on the plan and seem to have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you ( even though you are now a stone down...well done you!). Anyway I am hoping to lose a stone in next 5 weeks as we are off to thailand for 2 weeks!! Any tips on how you achieved your great weight loss? Did you have more red or green days or variety of both? Thanks in advance and well done again x x

yer thats achievable especially if you're focussed which you are, you go gal! x

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
well done hunny thats brilliant. keep it up xxx

kymsey

On a journey !
Hi kymsey,

I have just started back on the plan and seem to have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you ( even though you are now a stone down...well done you!). Anyway I am hoping to lose a stone in next 5 weeks as we are off to thailand for 2 weeks!! Any tips on how you achieved your great weight loss? Did you have more red or green days or variety of both? Thanks in advance and well done again x x
Hi Topper, I'm not a vegetarian but i do tend to do more green days than red as it suits me better and I feel my choice of foods is greater. xx thanks for support xx