L L 1 month in - help please

Lauriec

Hi, can anyone please help, My loss so far was wk1 - 6lb wk2 - 4lb then wk3 - 1lb ! (I really did not cheat) then I am to weigh for my 4th time tomorrow - but feel like I am not loosing - very disheartend. Have suffered headaches throughout and in the past week have felt quite unwell, went to get blood p done today and it has dropped dramatically. also cant go to toilet without laxative - then still having difficualty. anyone else had any of these problems? any advice welcomed
thank you

I agree with Maddie, drinking plenty of water does help going to the loo.... Maybe you're a little backed up hence the "small" loss, although you have still consisitantly lost which is great!

I find drinking the juice mix you can buy from group will help you to go to the toilet, you can drink them mixed with cold water or with hot water... just a thought that might help you...

Have a chat with your LLC about your concerns and see what advice they offer you...

Keep your chin up, you're doing a great job! let us know how you get on tomorrow at your weigh in!

Hello Laurie
You haven't put any stats yet so don't know how much you have to lose etc, but seems as though you may not be drinking much water. Little and often, keep that water wheel turning.
Your losses may not be dramatic, but they are all going in the right direction.
Are you on any medication? That can sometimes affect your weight loss and constipation - especially pain killers.
Speak to your LLC if you're concerned. Our recommends Phsyllium
husk capsules for constipation, available from health food stores.
Good luck.:)

Back