"L" plates - (Navigation and guidance appreciated!) :-)

Hey guys and gals,

I'm on Day 2, after a pretty emotional, disaster of a first day, hope I'm on track?

Breakfast - "Magic Porridge" made with muller light yoghurt (toffee) and Plain porridge oats (HB?!)

Lunch - Omelette. Eggs, cherry toms, spinach, ham, chicken roll and one laughing cow light cheese triangle (1 syn)

Dinner - random homemade concoction :) (dish name suggestions welcome? Haha) chicken pieces (breast meat, no skin, cooked with frylight) in a h/m sauce of canned toms, fresh basil, dried mixed herbs, garlic & mixed veggies (carrots, sweetcorn, peas) with tricoloured fusilli pasta :)

I think dinner is free?

Sooooo I have loads of sins left for chocolate yes ;-) (LOL Just Kidding!)

Marks outta 10?

Xxxxxx

7lb down 25lb to go!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am new here but am doing slimming world, would give you ten out of ten for that day,I have been trying to find out about syns in porridge, how did you make yours?

Thank you :-D

I made my porridge by mixing a sachet of plain porridge oats with a toffee mullerlight yoghurt and popping it in the fridge overnight. It's a recipe I read here on th forum, they call it "magic porridge" and I LOVED it! Lol (sliced banana on top was delicious too!)

The porridge was my healthy b option for the day and the yoghurt and banana were free :) also made it for whole fam (DH, DD 7, and two baby boys) and they loved it too! Was a big hit, def one I'd recommend :)

How are you getting on with SW so far? Xx

Duh, forgot to say! Lol I'm doing extra easy, mainly for, well, ease! Haha! I'm gonna stick to EE at least until I find my feet I think :) Xx

StephieShrinks said:
Duh, forgot to say! Lol I'm doing extra easy, mainly for, well, ease! Haha! I'm gonna stick to EE at least until I find my feet I think :) Xx

I did the same too, was about a year before I added in red and green days tbh! X

Magic porridge (with delicious vanilla and cherry mullerlight) for brekkie
Slimming world chips (which took me ages, but tasted amazing, so well worth the wait!) and two fried eggs for lunch.
3 coffees, 1 tea (sugar syn x3)
Tuna pasta salad for dinner :-D

Tough day, broke down outside of macdonalds (emotionally not in my car!) and had to hold my breath when putting petrol in, so I couldn't smell any of my favourite junk :-/ (how many syn's in a sniff of Maccy D's?! Haha)

Pretty proud of myself for resisting temptation :)

(First SW weigh in tomo, fingers crossed! Eeek! Lol)

Steph Xx

Back