Newbie!!

Sun 23 May ( EE)

B- 2x weetabix and milk (HEB & HEA)
L- adobo pork/rice/broccoli

Then i dont know what happened, i had 5 mini donuts and 2 mini muffins totally blowing it the day before weigh in

Have pulled myself together and i am not using any more syns today

I intend to have egg salad for dinner
and i if i hungry later i will have FF nat yoghurt/strawbs and splenda

And lots and lots of water

Lets hope the damage isnt too bad tomorrow :-(

Just had a look through your food diary & it's great lots of varity (sorry can't spell!) Just one question the sin free sausages you are having which are they as I'm not too sure if there are any meat one that are totally sin free now but I may be wrong x

yeah they are meat BUT the butcher who sells them actually pays to have them analysed by SW so he can sell them as syn free. My c actually recommends them ( and the butcher that sells them)
I only have them on red or EE days and i only have max 2 as they are dry(with having no fat in ...lol) so i have to have chopped tomatoes with them....lol

Tis in Greasby on the Wirral...an we also have another one close by that does them too....

MMM a bit far from Leeds. Mind you I used to live in Bebington so should have stock up when I lived there mind you that was before I discovered slimming world :D

Bit far to come home for sausages and burgers i suppose, tho the pork and garlic burgers were delicious.....

Back