La Senza - Bra Fitting

I'm not sure. Give them a call. If you don't struggle with "normal" bras, then maybe you don't need their expertise - but if you do, they're really good.

hi I've always used M&S but found that la senza & Ann Summers don't fit the size I've been measured. Basically most M&S bras fit at the size they measure me but other stores are too small. Thinking I should get measured in other stores to check my size.

Ann Summers are shocking bras. They cut really small. I know, I used to work for them!!

I go to La Senza. I used to go to M&S but have found recently that their bras are really funny shapes!! Love my La Senza bras though!!

Wow, I need some bras I may pop in to Brav then! Anyone know if there's a sale on any time soon / do they do any cheapies/basic ones that are still pretty? The budget of an NQT doesn't stretch very far... :(

Try being a PGCE student again hon - mine stretches even less far! ;)

i've not heard many good reports about la senza...but maybe thats just the store here? had no experience with them though so i can't really comment haha

Try being a PGCE student again hon - mine stretches even less far! ;)

Ooohhhhh gosh yes I remember those days and I was lucky because languages was a shortage subject so I was on 9 grand plus loan!!

What are you training to teach? What uni are you at?

Hope it's all going super well for you.

I've just had the biggest rant on my diary about the kids (year 8... urgghhhhh) but when I look back to my PGCE year I wouldn't swap with you for the world!!!

Yes there is a sale on at the moment - the bra's are brilliant and wash really well - i have the Freya range.

x

Went to had my bra fitted- whilst waiting for a friend in La Senza- it was probably the most horrendous bra fitting experience I have ever had- the girls were rude- had no idea what the hell they were talking about and I had to stand there in my bra- every 10 minute the girl had to go and chat to her friend :(

Will never go there again thats for sure

Back