Lack of eating on SS.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

When you are on SS, how do you not have food, the temptation of it and the habit of having food will be just too much for me. I wouldnt even need to be hungry, I would just fancy something to eat. How do you get past these times when on SS ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nattyclare78

nattyclare78 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's very hard but I find I sit on here and occupy my mind, especially reading success stories!

xx

4. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's a mind over matter thing in my opinion. More often than not I would spend my evenings 'grazing' despite having had a decent evening meal. Not for any reason other than it was there and I could.
    It's certainly not 'easy' to SS but it becomes habit just as the eating was. And distraction works well. A nice bath, a good book, catching up with friends (writing *real* letters!!), walking the dog...it's amazing how many things you could be doing instead of munching!

5. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

For me it was easier than limiting what I ate every day. I was never any good at cutting down. Having the whole thing taken away for me was easier than the temptation to "add a little bit more" than I should have had.

It was really hard at the start but once you get over the first few days and see the results at the end of the first week, that alone is enough to keep you motivated.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.