Lack of libido?

Yes, definitely self-conscious re ketosis breath 4 me too! I get thru lots of sugar free gum when boyf around. But sex drive has definitely arrived since my periods regulated - waheey! When I didn't have periods (cos of PCOS) had no sex drive, now I do, its like the body making up for time. And definitely the more you have, the more you want too. My boyf seems to want me more, now there is a bit less of me too!

i am just so relieved that im not on my own and im not 'abnormal'!
i know that doesnt help those of us who are having problems but at least we can take some comfort in the fact that we are not alone and one day things will get back to normal.

thankyou bunny (if i remember right you started the thread) and thankyou everyone who has replied to a topic i was to scared of starting myself.

i know my libido is out there somewhere....and im gonna find it!

keelie xxxxxx

You have our support Keelie - good luck and remember cuddles are lovely, and they can make you feel very loved and secure.

A big hug from me!!

Thanks Carolyn xxx :)

Keelie

I totally relate to the things you are saying. I love hubby to bits but sometimes I wonder if I still fancy him, have we just been together too long (15 years) etc.. etc.. I'm happy to go to bed to sleep and hate it if he mentions that we haven't had s*x for ages. I think if I look at the full picture, as my weight goes up, my libido lowers. Thankfully I'm on way down and hope things will improve.

its getting on for 5 years since we last has s*x & sometimes i think thats why i allowed myself to stay fat for so long so he wouldn't fancy me. In fact he no longer asks !
we are going away in May without the kids, a week in Egypt & this worries me somewhat that just on our own he'll expect it :eek: :sigh:

Back