Lack of libido?

bunnycd

I said to my hub wait untill I am at goal. I just don't feel like it. Has anyone else experienced a massive drop in s*x drive?

Whats s*x drive I haven't fancied it for months.

When I had to go for what women have to be checked for my nurse who is also my diabetic councellor said (Read in Scottish accent) "Och 47 is to young not to be having s*x"

But seriously, I think it is just that we are settling into the new life cycle, one day soon you will probably find that you have the urge again and watch out hubby.

XXXX

oh youre not the only ones! im only 23!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
i can go from one month to the next without wanting it...all i want to do is hug. :( poor hubby, ive tried explaining how i feel but im confused.
im really really worried about it to the extent that im beginning to convince myself that i dont fancy my husband. :( :cry: i know its not that, but im not sure its the weight either! i did put some weight back on before christmas so maybe its that. i used to be a r*ndy little thing! :D

im glad to hear im not the only one who has gone off it....just reasure me its gonna come back! :confused: :cry: :wave_cry:

Yep, me too, i think its something to do with oestrogen being produced by fat cells, and as we loose weight, we have less oestrogen in our systems, hence lowering the libido. Just my theory anyway!

I hadnt thought about it but you're so right!!have no desire at all LOL.My theory though is that I'm really conscious at the moment that my breath smells so thats my excuse,

Nikki

i really do worry about it though. i wonder wether if its ever gonna come back. sometimes i get so upset about it that i sit and cry. i just feel so bad for my hubby who loves me to bits and i just cant seem to 'get in the mood' i just dont know whats wrong.
i really am at my wits end.

I feel the same I am only 28 and use to be randy but have not done it for months. I also wonder if I fancy my hub. It is horrid. How long have you been with him?

I think you just have to get back in the habit of doing it more often, the more you do it the more you want it, so ive been told.

it goes away on the diet but it does come back - honest!
Don't panic - the more you worry the bigger the problem will become and the longer it will take to relax back into your "normal" sex drive.
When you get to goal imagine the gorgeous underwear you can buy!

OK, I must hold the record. I lost my labido about 4 years ago. Although I have the odd twinge when I see my manager .... he is so sexy. ;) I think it's a case of the more you have it the more you like and want it ... so practice makes the heart grow fonder ..... me thinks I'm getting my sayings mixed up! :rolleyes: :cool: :p
I met a guy on Saturday night and his kisses brought about the 'twinge' alas that so doesn't happen very often ... me thinks I need a man .... my labido needs resusitating! :eek:

Mmmm must be in the water!:p as i'm the same I would like my sex drive to crank up a gear especially as I have more energy but OH settles for huggs but i do feel self consciuos of the ketosis breath.

Yeah It may be the breath thing?

mmm, the breath is an issue...mymouth smells and looks like a dead frog.
I think it is the fact that we just arent doing it enough! i need to get back into the habit so that i want to do it more than feeling that i have to to keep him happy!
im glad im not alone though.

it goes away on the diet but it does come back - honest!
Don't panic - the more you worry the bigger the problem will become and the longer it will take to relax back into your "normal" sex drive.
When you get to goal imagine the gorgeous underwear you can buy!

so true. i just think i cant relax at the moment because im conscious of the fact that we havent done it for ages!!

I feel the same I am only 28 and use to be randy but have not done it for months. I also wonder if I fancy my hub. It is horrid. How long have you been with him?

it really is horrid. i get so upset because i just dont know why i feel like i do!!!
Ive been with him for 4 and a half years but married for 17 months.
How about you?

I have been married for 27 years this year and we used to be quite active in that department, but after I had had our son 15 years ago, my libido was shot, am quite happy to go to bed and sleep, in fact I cringe in case he asks and I don't like to offend. But I do know that it is just down to my size, when we do I really enjoy it. I am sure that it will all come back. Naughtly films also raise the thermometer.

xxx

Libido? what libido? It's gone, will it ever come back???????????

I love my hubby so much, he is gorgeous, supportive, sympathetic,shares all the chores and when I look at him I can't believe how lucky I am and I still fancy him like mad BUT i just don't want sex!!!! What the hell is wrong with me? It's not just been while on the diet but before that too. I have a very low self esteem when it comes to my body, please tell me I will have the confidence to ravish him soon........

Back