Lack of motivation..

I just can't be botherd to do anything the last week or so I've barely exercised as I just can't get in to it and am pretty sure I keep going over my calorie allowence

Motivational thoughts, tips, tricks and ways to help me lose this final stone or so pleaseeeee

Don't feel bad. I never really exercise at all! Kudos to you for at least trying.

If you're really mentally drained, you could take a couple of weeks and make simply maintaining your weight your goal for those weeks. It's not time wasted because getting to grips with managing your weight in the long term is time well spent, and it could also give your metabolism a little jolt so that when you start trying to consciously lose again, it comes off a bit quicker. Keeping your body guessing seems to be a good strategy or else body and mind can kind of get stuck in a rut.

Maybe go through your wardrobe and get all the old stuff bagged up for the charity shop, if you haven't done it already. Try on some of the old baggy stuff and remind yourself just how far you've come. Or you could try going out and buying yourself something you really love in a size smaller than you are now, if you want motivation to lose more.

Visualise yourself this coming Christmas. Think of you at your target weight, knocking em dead in a sparkley red number with killer heels. And then treating yourself to a proper xmas dinner and some pudding, confident in the knowledge that you've reached your goal, you can have your festive treat, but you're still in control! :)

Same as above really, i keep thinking about the clothes i would be more comfortable weaing, not having to worry if my trousers slip down a bit as there is no muffin top there, i mean it has reduced but when its gone i will love it....

u will get there hun, u have been used to me moaning at being stuck at the mo but im trying to keep my head high n just keep going because i am determined. More than i have ever been before dieting. On ANY other diet i would have given up by now!

We all have these weeks. I've just got out of one & am probably due another one in a week or two. Just think how far you have come & how unhappy it would make you feel if you ate that chocolate bar.

I have those weeks quite alot so I change something about myself... it could be something minor like painting your nails a different colour or start using a new lipstick but I tend to go for durastic things like last week i dyed my hair and it really motivated me because I thought, how amazing will my new doo look on a trimmer bod, then a few weeks ago i got a new tattoo haha!
you get the drift tho... It really works for me!

Hey cheer up :D

Only 9lbs to go! I wish i was near my goal. You can do it. Just take it slow and dont pressure yourself too much. Good luck!

She can do it :)
I am always doubting myself but that is cos im inpatient and just want the fat gone n thats it, i want one of them flat tummies :) GRRRRrrr!

I love pot bellies...

either way... 9lbs might seem alot but just celebrate every pound you lose and treat yourself to a piece of jewellery or something everytime you lose one!

Back