• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lacking motivation 1 week the next can't get enough

I find it so hard to keep constantly motivated.

Last week I went to the gym or some kind of exercise activity nearly every day. This week I have done nothing. I am sitting here doing nothing when I should be at the gym but I just can't be bothered to go.

I keep saying I will go on Monday or Tuesday but that will turn in to Wednesday or Thursday and then it will be in to next week before I know it.

How can I keep motivated? What should I do? It's not a problem when I'm there. Once I get in there I am fine but it's the actually getting myself there that is the problem.

HELP!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Try not going every day and spread it out.

I havent been since last Thursday i think it was. I just havent had the time to get there but ill be back in on Friday.

I know when i dont want to go i just go and once im done im glad. Obviously the exercise releases the right happy hormones :giggle:

Just spread your exercise out and force yourself to go, too much 1 week could be enough to not go the next :)

have a go one day and one day off thing...

do a few things on one day and nothing the next ... its more motivating.

i do three classes on wednesdays and nothing on thursdays... it balances out and i feel good. x