lacking motivation

Loobylou1509

I know that I have posted here lately about various things about motivation etc, I really am struggling was feeling positive yesterday but not today also it's * week so don't think that's helping! Not sure what to do next??? !!!!

Funky_Munky said:
What is it youre struggling with? Feeling tempted by naughty foods? Feeling down about your losses?

I'm struggling to stay on plan, I've come so far and don't want to undo all of what I've achieved so far but finding it so hard to get back to it!!! And I really want to!

How about buying yourself a really lovely top/skirt/bottoms in a size smaller than you are now. Surely you'll be dying to tear off that price tag and get into them? Voilá - motivation!

Get some of your old size clothes out of hiding and put them on, stand in front of a mirror and take a look at what you have achieved so far. see and feel the difference.
Remind yourself how you used to see and feel about yourself in those clothes.
See how far you've come and remind yourself where you want to go in your journey, its in you to do it, you already have!

Looking at old photos often helps me to get motivation back. I also like to pick up something that weighs the same amount that I have lost. I once picked up a toddler for that reason!

What causes you to struggle to stay on plan, is it lack of planning, cba, other food more enticing????????

If it's lack of planning buy yourself the latest SW mag & work out what you are going to have for each meal for the following week.

Take a look at the food diaries on here & find some yummy foods to eat.

Buy yourself a tin & put inside it your favourite low syn treats.

You know you can do this:D

Back