Ladies and Gentlemen, some good news!!!

Nathan

Im in my suit:D Ok its still a little tight around the waist,but im in it !!!!
Nothing another week on this wonder diet wont put to rights.
The sad thing is that this wedding will be the last time that i'll ever wear it, (only worn it three times and its a Cerrutti number and cost me a bomb)
But cant stay 14st for ever, another stone and a half to lose!!!!
Maybe I could have it tailored....now there's an idea:D

Last edited:
Well done Nathan, what a boost that was too get it on!!!! I bought some walking trousers 2 weeks ago for my hols and I couldn't button them or zip them....just tried again and I buttoned them with ease!!! It feels great....getting the suit tailored sounds great especially as it cost a small fortune....maybe keep it as a reminder to never go back to that weight again, put it on when u get to target and see it hang off u!!!! Xx

Well done Nathan, what a boost that was too get it on!!!! I bought some walking trousers 2 weeks ago for my hols and I couldn't button them or zip them....just tried again and I buttoned them with ease!!! It feels great....getting the suit tailored sounds great especially as it cost a small fortune....maybe keep it as a reminder to never go back to that weight again, put it on when u get to target and see it hang off u!!!! Xx
everything is starting to hang off me :D

Hi Nathan - well done !! And isnt the "hanging off me" feeling so much better than the "i'm struggling to get one thing in my wardrobe to fit me" and the "if I breath in all day I might just be able to wear these trousers but I know I'll feel awful" feeling!!!

I can't wait to for everything to hang off me :D :D I'm only on Day 2 but heck, you have lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks.... that's amazing!! And very encouraging. :) I think that from your dates you should be weighed for Week 3 tomorrow... please keep us posted!

I can't wait to for everything to hang off me :D :D I'm only on Day 2 but heck, you have lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks.... that's amazing!! And very encouraging. :) I think that from your dates you should be weighed for Week 3 tomorrow... please keep us posted!
my next weigh in is friday, 2nd of july was my start date!

You have done amazingly well! Good on ya!!!

Will watch for your weigh in amount on Friday then Nathan :)

Fantastic thread .... im starting tomorrow (wed 3rd) and hope I can follow people like you. You can tell your excitement in the post . Well done and thank you for inspiring me.

Back