ladies, are you losing your boobs lol

Clarins throat and decolletage (cleavage to us the rest of us) cream is really good too. I use it twice a day to try and prevent the crepey cleavage that attacks us older ladies......

Natalieann you should go for balconette bras, they give a great shape especially if boobs are feeling a bit "empty"!!!

I was a 36DD 6 weeks ago now I'm a 34C- I dont mind them being smaller but I just wish they were more pert and firm :(

RC...snap...have exactly the same feeling about my boobies.....personally I do feel a lot more comfortable with less "upper circumference". :rolleyes: Right now not sure what they are doing ....inflating? or deflating?!!!:p

oh dear I'm still laughing!
Feel like a teenager........
Sorry not laughing at anyone just the whole thread has cheered me :D

oh dear I'm still laughing!
Feel like a teenager........
Sorry not laughing at anyone just the whole thread has cheered me :D

glad to hear it:D:D

Meh, Im not shrinking at all, at this rate Im gonna end up looking like Dolly O.O Everywhere else on my body is shrinking except my boobs, and I'm big busted so I'm really p'd off with this >.< Am hoping they eventually catch up as it's a nightmare finding tops to fit in regular stores and I really want to shop there for everything damn it!

I will not comment, but just to tell you Joe says i now have "slate layers nail bags!!!"

I am not impressed!!! lol x x

Thought I would go and get measured and bra fitted at marks and sparks after Reading a fee posts on here about boobs lol

I have been wearing 40F for years...

I've lost over 4stone and I'm now 36 G !!

I don't get it lol. I so wanted to bs a DD lol

Thought I would go and get measured and bra fitted at marks and sparks after Reading a fee posts on here about boobs lol

I have been wearing 40F for years...

I've lost over 4stone and I'm now 36 G !!

I don't get it lol. I so wanted to bs a DD lol

Bloody hell Amanda, I'm surprised that you can stand up straight love!

No wonder I had to have back surgery earlier in the year.... Pmsl my be they should have done front surgery first lol

No wonder I had to have back surgery earlier in the year.... Pmsl my be they should have done front surgery first lol

Poor you, that's not funny. I've got a couple of friends with similar problems, I've never thought that having big boobs was a blessing, they just get in the way and spoil the line of a nice dress, as well as causing backache. And you have to wear bras with big straps and sides, mine were big enough before, now at 34D they're just right!

Hi Ladies, its been a while!!!

Well i love the thread i haven't had mines measured since the weight loss, i must go this week actually! i was a 38DD not sure what i am now, some bras feel fine some feel a bit loose!

Ive gone from a 36-38ff to a 34f.......... my waist is size 12 but my upper body a 14-16........ a real pain with dresses!

Im still 1st off my goal weight so maybe it will all change but I doubt it as my boobs have always been out of proportion to the rest of me!

In exactly the same, size 14 on bottom, but larger on top due to breasticles...

It's a royal pain in the backside, I have to be honest though, I would never never never tried on a 36G bra... They fit beautifully I have to admit and has changed my shape too, quite dramatically

I would recommend all going to get fitted after or during weight loss, if your losing a lot. I would have been much happier about my shape a lot sooner if I'd been fitted sooner xx

In exactly the same, size 14 on bottom, but larger on top due to breasticles...

It's a royal pain in the backside, I have to be honest though, I would never never never tried on a 36G bra... They fit beautifully I have to admit and has changed my shape too, quite dramatically

I would recommend all going to get fitted after or during weight loss, if your losing a lot. I would have been much happier about my shape a lot sooner if I'd been fitted sooner xx

exact same here, i see some lovely dresses and my booobs just stretch them

Hiya, from what i was told your bra should touch your chest between your boobs, no matter what, then if your spilling out of the cups you should go up a cup size until they fit completely.

But also that when doing them up around you, you should use the last notch, or hook i suppose, as with time and wear your bras will stretch so you then move up the hooks to keep them fitting properly (i'm hoping that will make sense!) lol.

I'm still an F cup but have been going down in the chest sizes (i was a 38F but i'm now a 34F) they've also gone a bit saggy and stretchmarked in some places - But i have also breastfed 3 kids so that's to be expected and i don't mind that the marks aren't in "on show" places lol (sorry if that's too much info for anyone!)
Cath

This was exactyly what I was told by the bra fitter in Debenhams, although measuring can give u an indication, you actually have to try on the bra (bit like shoes! and clothes!!!) In some makes I was a 32F or 30E, when have been measured in M&S, my bras never fitted properly, I will always go back to Debenhams now (have to as lost over 1st and have spare room in the cups now :( )

Totally agree with whoever said that nothing beats trying on the actual bra for fit before buying. And always hook on the last hook for that - they DO stretch with time.

I've gone from a 38H (yes bra sizes DO go that far!) to a 34 E/F (depending on the bra), and a nicely-fitting bra does wonders for the silhouette ladies! I have the added complication of having one boob a full cup size bigger that the other, so I have to do a compromise!

Went to be measured this morning as my bras were jsut looking ridiculous- couldnt even fill the C cup :( (was wearing 34C)

So imagine my suprise when the girl tells me I'm now a 32DD or 32E depending on the bra!!

Cannot believe how well they fit!! So happy as I though they were going to tell me I need an A cup :)

I must go bra shopping soon, wouldn't mind, only bought new ones 4 months ago before deciding I needed to lose the weight!

Back