Ladies can you help?

BlackRose

Gold Member
I have PCOS, as I know many of us here do, and I know that even without this our totm impacts on our weight loss. But the thing is It's now been 7 weeks since my last. This is far from unusual, because when I get to about 13 stone it goes away for months at a time. But generally at around 12 stone it becomes semi-regular and I always at least get the other symptoms, sore boobs and mood swings etc. And when I follow a low-carb plan at any weight it generally kicks things into gear for me too. But apart from days when my chocolate cravings are mental and feeling *really* bloated the last few weeks I've had nothing! So, my question is... could this be impacting on my weight loss? How much of a role do you think our hormones play? There must certainly be some kind of hormone business working away inside me, the last few days I've been really weak and tired and have had a spate of crazy dizzy spells. I'm not about to quit or anything, this is the one thing I've felt able to control recently, I'm truly just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it all.

Thanks for reading! GOOD LUCK!!

Yeah, I took mine within a few days of starting but since then, nowt. lol. Thanks Leanne, I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens I guess. :)

I dont have PCOS, but I do have heavy periods, sore boobs etc etc. Im also wondering if this will help with the symptoms. As when I was on WW it went hay wire!

But the fats we tend to eat are healthier right? Soo maybe that will level our hormones out...I think I read that healthy oils and minerals promote hormonal balance...but I just put up with mine lol

Sorry to hear you've felt a bit pants by the way :-(

Fingers crossed it will even itself out soon :)

Thanks NP. :) That's just it though, any other time I've done this, it's sorted my periods out. Awk I suppose a diet can only do so much at times, I'm sure it'll come soon. Thanks. :D xo

Back