Ladies day @ royal ascot - not there

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    Ashamed of myself...WHY?? i hear you all cry...well its Ladies Day @ Royal Ascot, and exactly 1 yr ago today, and probably 2 yrs ago too, I publically stated that I would be at target and there on Ladies Day fully decked out in all my finerey. WHERE AM I THEN - at home in my leggings and an old t-shirt of my dads's - FAILED AGAIN.

Michelle:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You haven't failed until you give up trying. Come on girl, you can do it. Plan properly and you'll be there next year and every year after that.

4. teens74

teens74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Next year SHOULD be your aim then... you have 52 weeks to turn it around and get losing

I am going next year and expect to see you there!!!!

x

5. Trolley Dolly xx

Trolley Dolly xx Full Member

Fatstitcher..All my friends are going to Ascot all looking lovely in dresses and hats:)
    Did get invited this year, but decided I did't want to go as would not feel good:cry:
    So, I am fed up not going to social events as I feel crap about me:cry:so I have to do it. I am so determined.
    Just think of next year..you have a whole year to do this. xx

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    When your friends invited you to go, did they say "but you can only come if you are slim"? No, thought not. They invited you because they wanted your company, and for you to have a great day out and a bit of a laugh.

Which you could do, whatever your size. We can't go around putting our lives on hold, saying I will do this, or that, when I am this or that weight. Life is too short.

7. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Come on!!! As someone else has said you now have 52 weeks to get there next year!

8. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

you have not failed as you have highlighted a problem and seeking help, don't give up - change is always possiable no matter how long it takes to achieve :D

9. Trolley Dolly xx

Trolley Dolly xx Full Member

You so right Avisk. Life is too short.
    And there is more to a person then weight..should really take my own advice

10. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I do know where you're coming from as I feel very self conscious when I go out, and feel like everyone is looking at me, but I DO go, because I feel if I don't I will become a recluse and I don't want that. I am constantly aware of myself, but I also know that MOST of my friends like me for me and not what I look like.

But for now, you have a year to turn things around, and next year.. they'd better watch out because you WILL look fab!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.