Ladies only please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by OneDeterminedChick, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. OneDeterminedChick

OneDeterminedChick Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Good ol' Weight Watchers!
    I have a slight problem with my TOTM, to be truthfully honest before CD I had them on and off, never regular. I didn't worry bout them too much as doc says it was fine!
    However, since day 2 on CD i've had it constantly, but havent had the horrible stomach cramps etc. Also not as heavy!

Has anyone else encountered this and if so do you know how long it'll last. I understand that my body's prob in shock and doesn't quite know what to do but it's just so annoying......lets say hubby's more like huffy just now!!! lol.

Its just beginning to annoy me and would like to know if anyone else is suffering!.

Thanks..x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Last month which was my first month TOTM on CD, my period did start a week early, but like you no pains or anything and then the week after started with a vengeance.... this month everything has been spot on, so has settled down....

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Hi, I'm on week 4. I take the pill so always know when I'm due on. On week 1 I got a period which was due to CD and week 3 I got my actual period....so I had 2 in 3 weeks. Havig read many threads on here at the time, I realised that it was normal on CD at first. If you're worried tho call your CDC so she can put your mind at rest.

Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.