Lady in red-new dress-plus pics!!

roundrachel

Silver Member
Hi All,
Well I've got my big 'do' at the Dorchester on Wednesday and I have found the dress I'm going to wear. Really pleased I've found one that's such a good fit. Plus it's not my usual black!

Unfortunately I have a really bad cold so look really rough in the pic but my hair will be down and curled. And the makup will cover my lovely coldsore!

Would appreciate an opinion if I should wear a bra or not. (not waering one in the pic) Think I might be able to get away with it but comments appreciated.

Can't believe I was a size 28 this time last year.

Cheers! xx

GetAttachment.aspx

sorry, bit of a girly question on the bra front! Will put my pic in my album

*waits patiently in the corner*

Ooo can't wait to see xXx

waiting!! where are they!!!!!!!!! HURRY!

Roundrachel! Put them up!! :) We're waiting impatiently here ;)
For a thumbnail you need to go to Post Reply and then choose manage attachments at the bottom and upload it in there... otherwise just shove it in your album/gallery.

A x

I may have a little loner disco here by myself in my little office while I wait!

:bliss:<< There I go!!

B x

Seriously honey - it's not good to put your body under too much exertion on so few calories... perhaps slow it down to more of a shuffle?
x

ahem...pics? lol!! way to get our attention xxx

really sorry ladies, can't get it to work and it keeps telling me there's an error. Grrr. Promise I'll take another one tomorrow before I go to London!

and there was me thinking I was a whizz on the computer!

Can you see it now? Hope so!!

Attachments

• red dress.jpg
    red dress.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 74
I think it looks great without a bra, but jump up and down in front of mirror, bend forward in front mirror, all that sort of thing. Weird I know but you will be really relaxed when you know for def there will be no spillage.

I'm loving the link between shoes, toe nail paint and the belt, the look is really pulled together and the colour of the dress is lovely on you. Have an ace time x

You will wow them at the Dorchester in that.

As for the bra, whatever feels most comfortable....also remember its cold (if you get my drift.....)

Great choice of colour for you though.

Rosie xx

Wow Rachel - you look stunning! If that is no bra, then go no bra - it fits really nicely... but def do the mad-banshee-jump-and-twist first, just in case!! Stunning dress - a real jaw dropper :) xx

You look gorgeous. Go with no bra as long as they keep contained after the test.

Back