Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Hey jo

i know what you mean 1 day rolls into next and you end up being really peed off at yourself. Hopefully i can buy myself some sf on friday as i dont spend money on myself and i neef this to keep me focusrd.

You do so well with your gym.

Just think of the lovely holiday youll be on soon.

Sarah xx

Boots got it on half price only £2.97 a tin so save yourself some money!!

Afternoon all!!

Another succesful day hooray!! Just in time for weigh in tomorrow hoping it won't be too disappointing!!
Bit of a crazy day, busy with work so had to have my main meal at lunch time with a colleague and sat with my WW soup and slim fast shake while they all had chippy :( had a nice sandwich at lunch tho and I'm not feeling hungry. Also no gym today cos of work running late but did the shred this morning.

Food today
B- choc shake with Special K bar
Snack- velvet crunch
L- a blt sandwich in a bar, recorded as 600 cals as that's what I'm allowed for my meal but doubt it was that much.
D- WW chicken noodle soup then sf shake with a doughnut peach

Total 1326

Feeling so good really enjoying doing sf, got a problem on Thursday with a work meeting so we have a buffet lunch at the hotel and there's always loads of chocolate. Will resist the chocolate and have a shake at night again like tonight and have the buffet as doubt ill want a shake when they are all chowing down. The foods always horrible so I might just take a ready made one and have that and have a nice meal at night at home. Choices choices will see how I feel on the day!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather!!

Hiya, 1200 calories a day is hard, I have decided to cut down at breakfast so that I can have more in the evening.i am retired so I don t usually get up before 9am and I have a brew and a banana, A lunch I usually have a whole meal sandwich or a cold pasta salad. I am still on the Tescodiet and it is really easy to follow.

Hiya, 1200 calories a day is hard, I have decided to cut down at breakfast so that I can have more in the evening.i am retired so I don t usually get up before 9am and I have a brew and a banana, A lunch I usually have a whole meal sandwich or a cold pasta salad. I am still on the Tescodiet and it is really easy to follow.

Glad u are still enjoying tesco diets! I'm feeling so much better on slim fast and I'm so determined to stick with it till my holidays!! After hols I'm going back to 1500

Evening all!

Well I was happy to stay the same this morning, after major weekend I'm happy with that. The only way is down now I'm so happy and ready for the week ahead! Feeling so good on sf.

B- vanilla shake and an Alpen bar
L- WW Tuscan minestrone soup
After gym- caramel shake and banana
D- fajitas

Total 1319

Woop yeah I know I'm due a good loss so I'm ready for this week bring it onnnnn!!!

Also had a good gym session today and went up to stage 2 of the shred! Man it was hardcore!! But enjoying doing something different, I've done stage 1 loads of times lol!!!

Doing so well Jo. I have told myself I will start Shred again next week- I must bloody stick to it, I think the max I've done is 5x in a row... poor! I wonder what would happen if I actually stuck to it for 30 days before next hol!

Hello all!

Well I've had a victory!!! I have a work meeting every month which because I work for a choc company is filled with choc and a not very cc friendly lunch. I have learnt I can't resist and normally accept this as an off day but today I DID IT! I resisted the chocolate and didn't have the lunch! I took my own food and stuck to it!! I jumped on the scales this morning and its looking sooooo positive I just can't cheat!! I'm loving sf hooray!!!

B- slim fast shake
L- cup a soup and a ww yogurt
Snack - sf shake
D- WW pizza

Total 1161

Might make it up later tonight with something...
Didn't do shred as it was a very early morning but its my day off tomorrow so good session at the gym planned!

Hope everyone is having a good week and remember its Friday tomorrow!!! :):):)

Hello all!

Well I was a bit disappointed this morning when I woke up and it wasn't very sunny! But on the plus side it meant the gym wasn't too hot! Did a major sesh today 641 cals burnt woooooop! Then as I came out the gym the sun was shining!! Picked the kids up and went to the beach. Have gone over cals now because I had an ice cream!

B- shake and cereal bar
L- shake and a banana
D- homemade macaroni cheese and dough balls
S- chocolate ice cream

Total 1417 so only 57 over.

Off to a handbags and shoes party tonight! Hoping there's no nibbles!!

Have a fab weekend all!! X

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a fab weekend! I've had a brilliant one! As I said I went to a handbags and shoes party on Friday night, only bought a nice ring! But one of the ladies at the party had some free legoland tickets so gave them to me! So Saturday i went to boot camp in the morninb and then we chilled out all day in the garden and in the pool, did sf all day and had BBQ for tea for my 600 cal meal. Soup for lunch was not pleasant in 30+ degrees but hey I wanna look good on holidays!
So Saturday:
B- 100cal worth of porridge made with water and a little sweetener, after bootcamp had my shake
L- ww soup ( no 2nd shake as I wasn't hungry and was saving cals for BBQ!)
D- BBQ ribs with jacket spud and corn on the cob
Total 1018
so didn't have to save my cals from 2nd shake, didn't realise ribs weren't that high!!

Sunday:
B- shake and Alpen bar
L- velvet crunch around 12 then about 3 had a ready made shake in my bag
D- all u can eat pasta and pizza buffet at legoland, wasn't that hungry but had about 5 slices small pizza and a small spoonful of coselaw and pasta bolognese
Total not sure of because of the pizza and pasta and we had a refillable fizzy drink thing and we had it filled up with fanta for the kids and I had a bit not sure of those cals.

Today OMG soooo hot again!! Still managed the gym after work forgot my hrm but did the same as the other day when I burnt over 600cals so recorded that again and did shred part 2 this morning OMG pure sweat!!
B- choc shake and bar
L- WW soup
After gym caramel shake
D- bacon and mushroom tagliatelle and 1 slice garlic bread

Total 1374 (14 over but OMG didn't realise how bad cals tagliatelle pasta is!!)
Gym and shred 822 cals burnt

Lets hope we hold onto this good weather! Puts everyone in a good mood!! :):):) and remember to drink lots of water people!! X

You are such a perky person Jo I love it!! Calories look fab & exercising in this weather is hardcore :D

You are such a perky person Jo I love it!! Calories look fab & exercising in this weather is hardcore :D

Hey! Awww thanks lovely I swear its the weather makes me happy!! Lol. My gym is in a conservatory so its roasting hot!!! But I manage to pull through and just point a fan right at myself!!

Hello!! :)

Happy Tuesday everyone! Well I've had a major busy work day today! It gets sooooo hot!! All the chocolate is melting!! It meant I had no time for the gym and its weigh day tomorrow!!

Anyway I've done shred this morning and got in the pool with the kids after school so not a lot else I can do, just not enough hours in the day!

Food still great though I am sooooo craving bread!!! Might have a weigh day treat if I get a good result?

B-vanilla shake and 100cal worth of porridge
L- WW chicken soup then later a choc shake
D- sausage and bean hotpot with potato wedges
Saved some cals for an apple and toffee yogurt later

Total 1318
Shred burn 222 according to mfp

Weigh day tomorrow wish me luck!!!

Goood luck i know you'll do fab youve done extrs well this week im trying to follow ur lead with the sf and day 2 going ok. Off to aquasize tnite i need a break from the kids.

Sarah xx

Yay! 3lb lost! So I have in total lost 5lb on sf since last Monday!

So today had a shake as normal this morning but had a bit of a treat day didn't go too mad due to being out with the boss we had lunch out so opted for a panini in costa and we shared one of the massive Bourbon biscuits mmmmm. Tonight for tea was quesadillas and I had a lidl cornetto for pud (didn't even want it!)

So unfortunately another very busy day no gym :( but did the shred!
Don't even think I can make gym tomorrow another busy day!! But will wake up and do the shred!!

Fab loss jo and you've gone past the 50lb loss mark thats so inspirational.

Sarah xx

Fab loss jo and you've gone past the 50lb loss mark thats so inspirational.

Sarah xx

OMG you have just reminded me! I've lost 53lbs!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! So exciting!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hello all! Well TGIF! Sorry I haven't recorded for a few days. Came over all horrible yesterday (too much heat I think!) felt ill and all I wanted was toast and jam so ended up eating 5 slices for lunch :( then because I didn't want to cook feeling poorly hubby went out and got us all KFC. God what a bad day!!! But went straight back on it today. Didn't set my alarm for the shred as didn't know if I'd feel any better and needed a good sleep. Woke up this morning feeling fine but very guilty for the crap food. Got straight back to being good.
B- shake and a bar
L- WW soup
After gym - shake and banana
D- currently cooking spag Bol made with turkey mince

Will update total and didn't wear hrm today at the gym guessing about 600 cal burn for 1hour gym and 20 min swim.

Have a great weekend all!!

Hello all god I'm feeling sooooo rubbish! Don't know what's going on with me since Thursday lunchtime I've just not felt right. No energy, feeling rough and tired. Not a good recipe for cc. I woke up too early this morning and had no energy for shred again. But I did stick to my shake and bar for breakfast but cos I had it quite early by the time we went out and about and it was lunchtime my belly was rumbling so loud. I got irritable and started feeling ill again so much so if I didn't eat something quick I was going to freak out! Ended up with a ham sandwich and mccoys crisps :( hubby was in charge of tea as I only had enough energy to lay on the sofa i even had a nap which is not like me at all! he made chicken burgers in buns with chips (luckily cooked my own lf ones whereas rest of family had them Gorgeous Chips by McCain, basically chips in beef dripping! He's a good guy lol) with an asda coselaw mix thing. Didn't weigh or count so I really don't know about today. Doesn't sound too horrendous till hubs got some scones with clotted cream and jam out. I didn't even want one I was so stuffed from dinner but I still had one, cream and all. :(
I just want to feel better and I'm sure this kind of food is not helping!!
In bed already hoping an early night will help. Think it must be the heat affecting me :( hope it wears off I've got 10 days in majorca soon and it will be hotter than this! I feel proper bloated and horrible YUK!
Fingers crossed I feel better tomorrow so I can actually have the energy for this!!

Back