Lady Jo's CC journey 6st to lose...

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a fab weekend! I've had a brilliant one! As I said I went to a handbags and shoes party on Friday night, only bought a nice ring! But one of the ladies at the party had some free legoland tickets so gave them to me! So Saturday i went to boot camp in the morninb and then we chilled out all day in the garden and in the pool, did sf all day and had BBQ for tea for my 600 cal meal. Soup for lunch was not pleasant in 30+ degrees but hey I wanna look good on holidays!
So Saturday:
B- 100cal worth of porridge made with water and a little sweetener, after bootcamp had my shake
L- ww soup ( no 2nd shake as I wasn't hungry and was saving cals for BBQ!)
D- BBQ ribs with jacket spud and corn on the cob
Total 1018
so didn't have to save my cals from 2nd shake, didn't realise ribs weren't that high!!

Sunday:
B- shake and Alpen bar
L- velvet crunch around 12 then about 3 had a ready made shake in my bag
D- all u can eat pasta and pizza buffet at legoland, wasn't that hungry but had about 5 slices small pizza and a small spoonful of coselaw and pasta bolognese
Total not sure of because of the pizza and pasta and we had a refillable fizzy drink thing and we had it filled up with fanta for the kids and I had a bit not sure of those cals.

Today OMG soooo hot again!! Still managed the gym after work forgot my hrm but did the same as the other day when I burnt over 600cals so recorded that again and did shred part 2 this morning OMG pure sweat!!
B- choc shake and bar
L- WW soup
After gym caramel shake
D- bacon and mushroom tagliatelle and 1 slice garlic bread

Total 1374 (14 over but OMG didn't realise how bad cals tagliatelle pasta is!!)
Gym and shred 822 cals burnt

Lets hope we hold onto this good weather! Puts everyone in a good mood!! :):):) and remember to drink lots of water people!! X

Hey how do you make your porridge up?

Your doing very well and well done on resisting the chocolate!

Hey how do you make your porridge up?

Your doing very well and well done on resisting the chocolate!

I make up 25g of tesco Scottish porridge oats with 150ml of water that's 90 cals, and I add a bit of sweetener for taste, its 2 cals for a tsp x

Hello all! Well weekend is almost over (so only 11 sleeps till my holiday! But who's counting....lol) and today has been better than the last! I'm feeling so much better, i went to bed at 7.30!! and then I actually woke up and did the shred! Also did a bit of swimming today hoping that burnt a few cals off.

B- 100cal portion of porridge and vanilla shake
L- ww soup and a banana
3pm- caramel shake
D- chicken roast (chicken, spring greens, few roasties, stuffing, yorkshires, carrots and broccoli and gravy) followed by some pastry concoction my hubby rustled together with puff pastry, clotted cream and strawberries ( only had a small portion but bet it was well calorific!)

So that's my Sunday complete. So much easier to do it week days when I have work on my mind!!

Lovin reading through.ur food its inspired me this morning!!

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 220b (6lb lost 66lb to lose)

Lovin reading through.ur food its inspired me this morning!!

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 220b (6lb lost 66lb to lose)

Aw thank u love! Always think its dead boring cos I have to cook for a family of four! And I tend to just make what I fancy and if its bad I just eat a little bit!

Hello all!

Well yesterday was so weird, ive said ive been on and off feeling poorly thinking it was just the weather, but i was determined to stick to sf and up exercise till my hols. been speaking to various people and it seems like this is a good idea if it wasnt 30+ degrees everyday and im in the hot car at least 5 hrs a day. driving around i keep myself hydrated but i think the lack of cals and a belly full of milk isnt exactly ideal so ive decided to go back to my proven method 1500 cals a day. i dont know why i mess with it i know it works and everything else is always problematic!!! So everything was going swimmingly till just after lunch time but pre-shake, I started to not feel right again so stopped at the local shop to get some really cold water, as the water I take out with me does start to go a little warm! And bought a pack of sweets to just get my blood sugars ok. I never buy sweets! I had about 4-5 and it helped a little even if it just took my mind off it but it was still sooooo hot in the car. Finally finished work then tea time it was wayyy too hot to cook and id just recieved a bonus from work so treated the family to dinner out at local pub. picked a chicken caesar burger- it was soooooo delicious!! So today I've not risked it anymore and gone to 1500 today (day before tomorrow's weigh in) not expecting much if any thing with so many lapses with not feeling well. And it's been great. Even had the energy for a run along the beach and tricep dips on benches before dinner and after picking kids up from their last day! Argh bring on the next 6 weeks lol!!

Food today
B- 2 poached eggs on 1 toast with spread
L- subway salad and a bag of m&ms peanuts!!
D- homemade chicken chow mein

Total 1476.
Cals burnt about 300

As I said not hoping for much weight wise tomorrow would like to get to a exact 4st loss next week which would mean losing 3lb next week. It's do-able if I was doing the activity I'm used to, but the gym is so damn hot I'm finding other ways to get the activity in!

Hi jo

aww it aint nice feeling pants like this. I enjoy the heat on holls but here its jyst uncomfortable. I just wush id lost some more weight as veing overweight in this heat is sweaty lol.

Your doing fab adjusting your training routine.

Has the storm.got to you yet? It hasnt in wales yet hopefully that will clear the air.

Sarah xx

Aw thank u love! Always think its dead boring cos I have to cook for a family of four! And I tend to just make what I fancy and if its bad I just eat a little bit!

I know what u mean i got 2 kiddis n.a step son...all boys....and all tgey ever want is crap

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221lb (5lb lost 67lb to lose)

Hi jo

aww it aint nice feeling pants like this. I enjoy the heat on holls but here its jyst uncomfortable. I just wush id lost some more weight as veing overweight in this heat is sweaty lol.

Your doing fab adjusting your training routine.

Has the storm.got to you yet? It hasnt in wales yet hopefully that will clear the air.

Sarah xx

No storm, literally had 10 secs of rain yesterday afternoon and since then its just been overcast and muggy!

I know what u mean i got 2 kiddis n.a step son...all boys....and all tgey ever want is crap

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221lb (5lb lost 67lb to lose)

They are not too bad but can't be too adventurous! It's my hubby who moans not the kids lol x

Hello all!

Happy Wednesday to all. Only 8 days till my holidays ahhhh!! And another successful day!

B- 2 poached eggs on 1 toast and an orange
S- Greek coconut yogurt
L- sushi pack, Special K biscuits, pineapple
D- sausages, veggie mash and green beans

Total 1456

Hooray! But no gym as I was working late today going to go tomorrow and have a good sesh on Friday!

Also had my 2nd bikini wax today! I am getting more used to the pain!! :)

Hello all!

I'm so happy! I was a bit worried after having low cals since beginning of the month (if not all successfully) how body would react to going back to 1500 but even just this morning the scales are showing a loss (1lb to be exact lol) so now I'm not weighing till next weds when I will be going north for my flight the next day!! 1 week to gooooooo!! Been packing a bit today and OMG the stress!!! Had to go for a run after to clear my head!!!

Food today:
B- shredded wheat and milk topped with blackberries
L- ham and cheese toastie with WW tomato soup then a cookie the kids had made with daddy!!
D- tuna pasta bake (and maybe a few slices of garlic bread!)

Total 1327 without garlic bread or a slice of the rolo brownies and ice cream the kids also made!!
Argh damn u school holidays!!! Lol x

Hi LadyJo, I've had a week off work this week and yesterday I literally sat with a cup of coffee and read your entire diary!! You are doing so so well, I'm only a week in with 8st to lose in total or thereabouts! I'll be reading from now on :) x

Hi LadyJo, I've had a week off work this week and yesterday I literally sat with a cup of coffee and read your entire diary!! You are doing so so well, I'm only a week in with 8st to lose in total or thereabouts! I'll be reading from now on :) x

Aww so good to hear!! Hope it was enjoyable! Sometimes I think I just ramble on! You will have to keep me updated on your losses! X

Hey Jo, just catching up with your diary. You must be so excited for your hols now! Well done on the losses - you are doing fab.

No clue how you managed to resist the choc and lunch at that work meeting - I would definitely have caved!! x

Hey Jo, just catching up with your diary. You must be so excited for your hols now! Well done on the losses - you are doing fab.

No clue how you managed to resist the choc and lunch at that work meeting - I would definitely have caved!! x

Thanks lovely! I'm soooo excited, 6 days to goooooo!!

Back