Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Well done on the loss Lainie! As everyone else has said - I'm sure you can get the 2lbs off next week! Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

Well done Lainie on the loss. Good luck for the 2lb this week. You can do it girl! :)

I love that you are seeing changes now, how great is that! ;)

You should be so proud of what you have achieved so far, nothing can stop you. Remember, you started at the same point as me almost, and trust me, if I can do it, anyone can. xxx

:D great news on the loss Lainie
and i'm sure you'll make your 2lb target for next week

As Nikki said you should be proud of what you have achieved so far hen, you are doing really well :D

Ohhh I love it when a little loss sneaks up on you when you're not expecting it. Well done!
You'll get 2 off next week no problem xx

Just a wee flying visit chicken, but well done on the loss and just keep truckin' I say ;) xo

Thanks guys for the above :)

Sorry not been around the last few days, been having a bit of a rubbish and emotional few days, not quite sure why, but I think work has been a bit pants the last week or so, and we've also been having a lot of tensions in our youth work, so the last few days its all just got to me and have spent most of the weekend feeling like a bit of a trainwreck.

Hope ur all doing ok, and I'll try and catch up on all ur diaries later xx

Well done on the loss Lainie! As everyone else has said - I'm sure you can get the 2lbs off next week! Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

Thanks hon, I'm hoping so, have been a good girl this week lol xx

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Work stuff can really drag you down. Just remember you managed a loss last week and you can do it this week too. Think how good you'll feel when you see those numbers on the scales getting lower again!
ps. that was the gentlest bum kick I could manage, i'll save the bigger one's for when you're not having a rubbish time with work ;)

Thanks guys , you lot are fab :) Beginning to feel better now, helped along by OH who has been all attentive bless his cottons. Job ends at the end of Nov and I think it's just wishing it to come now so i can begin to move on and think of pastures new... but at the same time tryin to find employment in a bit of an employment desert :( But hey...

Been thinking hard about stuff and have decided that I'm giving up my WW classes - as all Im actually doing is going to get weighed and then leaving again..My leader's not all that supportive sometimes, especially if you STS or put on, almost like she no longer cares for that week, and Im paying 17.99 a month for the monthly pass so dont really see the point - once I'd discovered mini's I dont even use the WW site much anymore, much prefer it here :) So yep, I'm going to weigh in at boots every Thursday I've decided.. And Mini's will keep me on track. So many of you have done this 'on your own' and I dont see why I cant. :grouphugg:

So, I'm going to my last WW wi tomorrow, then my WI day will change to Thursday, and I'm going to knuckle down and get this weight off.... :character00115:

Ciao for now peeps xx

Good luck at WI tomorrow chick
and you are right you can do it on your own
and we will be right here behind you
jogging you along on that you have no fear

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow and you can do it without the classes, as you've said the people on this site are a fab support.

Hope today has been a kinder one for you xx

*hugs* glad you're feeling more positive hun. try not to worry too much about the job, you're a fantastic person and i know you will find something :)

good luck without the classes hun, i'm sure you will do fine without them xxx

Glad you are starting to feel a bit better now! :) Good Luck for your WI. I'm sure you will do fine without the meetings, as you said there's so much support on here!
Hope you're having a good day! xx

Good luck at WI tomorrow chick
and you are right you can do it on your own
and we will be right here behind you
jogging you along on that you have no fear

Thanks Kals, you guys really are top dudes (or should that be dudettes!!! ha ha) :)

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow and you can do it without the classes, as you've said the people on this site are a fab support.

Hope today has been a kinder one for you xx

Thanks V, the strange cloud hanging around recently appears to be departing and also seems to be willing to start returning the ol' mojo.. bout flamin time I say! :p

*hugs* glad you're feeling more positive hun. try not to worry too much about the job, you're a fantastic person and i know you will find something :)

good luck without the classes hun, i'm sure you will do fine without them xxx

Thanks Rach, that actually made me blub, Im so emotional at the mo lol.. I really do feel that the support on here is sooo much better than going to class - this is actually the most I've ever loss on WW , so it must be true :)

Glad you are starting to feel a bit better now! :) Good Luck for your WI. I'm sure you will do fine without the meetings, as you said there's so much support on here!
Hope you're having a good day! xx

Thanks hun :) Mini's is truly the best :) xx

Well, didnt go to WW wi, just couldnt be bothered, so I started at boots today.. the machine told me I am 16.4... considering last week I was 16.6, that would mean 2 off!! Sooooo sooooo happy!!!! Really am, could quite happily dance around my office like an abs loon, this is the most I've ever got rid of with weight, and it feels darn good :) :) So yeah, I KNOW I can do this from now on! 0.5lb more and thats my next half stone, then 2 stone here I come!!!

Thanks Mini's, you really are great! :) xx

Well done on the loss and hoorah for returning mojos.

Whoever said nothing tastes as good as being thin feels must have got it right

Thanks guys :) I've decided when I'm at our hall next to run some of our youth stuff, I'm going to print out 20 pictures of a pound of fat and pin them up somewhere.. then that keeps a very visual reminder as to what has gone, and is in no way EVER allowed to come back! lol :)

Well, I'm feeling very bleugh today, nasty cold broke last night , so have sat at work today sneezing and blowing my nose every 3 mili seconds.. feel yuck! lol.. OH said he would 'understand' if I didnt want to see him tonight (havent done so since tuesday) i replied no that would be fine - i demand an evening of being looked after and lots of sympathy... ha ha..

On a positive note, we just had a lovely shiny new Primark open here yesterday so was down there with one of my work chums at lunch... Oh my word! I am so going back there next week on payday...think I've mentally bought half the shop already.. loving the fact I can actually buy some actual clothing too :) :)

Hope everyone is good :) xx

Wooooo! Another 2lbs gone. Well done you! I won't take all the credit for giving you that kick in the bum :p

Glad you're feeling better about things and I totally get it about the classes. i've never gone to classes and it's worked well for me - I get much more support from the minimates than i would at classes.

keep workin that mojo girl...perhaps yours and mine were off together somewhere as mine seems to have returned too...here's hoping it sticks around at the weekend :rolleyes:

Back