Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Hoorah you're back :D

Absolutely fab to 'see' you again and well done on the 2lb gain. I've been putting that amount on every week :D

I've stuck with the old plan too as I just can't be bothered with the added hassle of learning new points.
'vintage' weight watchers all the way! :D

Lol, I just don't get the new system, old and trusted method worked before, and I'm sure it will prove the same this time :)

Hoorah you're back :D

Absolutely fab to 'see' you again and well done on the 2lb gain. I've been putting that amount on every week :D

Thanks V :) just needed to refocus myself really, took a break, and then realised that I was enjoying the smaller size more and more (plus the discovery I can now, for the first time ever, 2 sizes down on both tops and trousers, fit into clothes in Next :p) and didn't want to put it back on again :) so I'm back, and determined to get down further :)

Well, it's taken me until the weekend to get my head back in the game so to speak.. But I'm on my points, came in under yesterday and we'll see what weigh in says on Wednesday :)

Woo!!!

Thanks Kals :eek:) Well, week one completed and I had weigh in at 1....result? 1 and half off, woo! Would have been more but i spent the week trying to sort myself out with the new plan before switching back to what I know best. Im happy tho, im about to need size 16 trousers :p XX

Well done on getting back to the next stage of your journey . will follow your progress . onwards and downwards to size 14 !!!!!!!!!!

Back