Laneys 2008 diary

Well done Laney, brilliant result there :)

Weather was fabulous @24degrees but it was only supposed to be @17! So needless to say I had long sleeved tops and jeans!! Ah it was lovely though....we did the city tour on sunday and got off at this lovely park and there was a bar there so we sat drinking wine in the sun! Really lovely to feel the sun on your face! Horrible to be back to the dull, windy weather!

Ah well......

Im finding it really hard this week for some reason. I keep thinking of all the stuff Id really like (like sausage sambos and chinese!!) and really have to chew my arm off not to have them. Havent given in so far :wave_cry:. No plans this weekend for going out thank god so Im planning on keeping myself very busy...cleaning mainly...gonna do a good clear out!

Weather was fabulous @24degrees but it was only supposed to be @17! So needless to say I had long sleeved tops and jeans!! Ah it was lovely though....we did the city tour on sunday and got off at this lovely park and there was a bar there so we sat drinking wine in the sun! Really lovely to feel the sun on your face! Horrible to be back to the dull, windy weather!

Ah well......

Im finding it really hard this week for some reason. I keep thinking of all the stuff Id really like (like sausage sambos and chinese!!) and really have to chew my arm off not to have them. Havent given in so far :wave_cry:. No plans this weekend for going out thank god so Im planning on keeping myself very busy...cleaning mainly...gonna do a good clear out!
What are sambos chickxx

(sambos are sandwiches Paula xx)

Hows you, Laney??

Hi guys,

So sorry I havent been in touch, have had a mad few weeks. My bf's mam died on 12th march after a long battle with cancer so Ive been looking after him for a bit. Ive still been good but my losses have been slow. Hope to catch up on all the posts this evening x

Hi Laney and nice to see you back.

Your poor Boyfriend. Deepest sympathies there hun.

Come back later and let us know whats been happening with you diet wise.

xx

Back