Laneys 2008 diary

Hi Laney

Hope you had a fab night out and a lovely meal sweetie!!

xx

:sign0007:OK so ive been awol for a couple of days! i had a lovely meal on friday night but had a lot of wine.....that lead to munchies on saturday.....out for a few drinks too many on saturday night....lead to too many munchies on sunday......an eh I just havent stopped :rolleyes:

Ive weighed myself and by the looks of it Ive put on about 3lbs in 5 days! Its gas! Its sooo hard to get it off but unbelievably easy to pile back on :eek:. Ah well its completely my own fault so Ive no one else to blame.

The problem is Im finding it hard now to get back on track. Ive my weigh in tonight so in one way Im dreading going because Ive been bold but in another Im dying to go so I can draw a line under such a bad week.

How do you guys cope with the munchies and sugar cravings after having a few drinks?? I couldnt handle it at all. I think the devil on my right shoulder must have killed my angel on my left shoulder cos she was no where to be seen :missing:

Seriously need a bit size 10 foot kicked up my backside!

Same here hun I couldn't control the munchies! ... you are only human.

Come on woman ... back on track please! ;)

Ok at the risk of sounding like a broken record - STAY OFF THE SCALES :whoopass:

Seriously though, Im sure youll find things are very different when you have your official wi. I hopped on the scales on Sunday night and was horrified to see Id gained 5lbs!! When I got up in the morning for my official wi... Id actually lost 1lb lol Your weight fluctuates SO much during the week a once a week wi is really the only way to go - for your sanity ;)

Ok Ok Ok so I told me so :rolleyes:.
3.5lbs on!!! Can you believe it! I swear Im never drinking again. Im sooo good and even count all my drinks in my points but I cant cope with the munchies the next day :party0051:. So Im off the drink for the next couple of weeks till I sort myself out again. Its my birthday on 16th March (3 weigh ins away) and I want to loose 5lbs by then if at all possible.

Im back on track today and feeling positive! Ive had my brekkie and an apple and Im slugging away at the water as we speak. Its so not worth it! I had a big cry last night (nobody loves me everybody hates me:cry:) but Im over it now!

Going out for dinner tonight with some friends. No drinking cos Im driving and its italian so I can choose very wisely. Actually I think Ill have a look at the menu now :drool:

Hi guys,

So sorry I have bee missing in action for a couple of days. I wanted to just get my head down and get a good WI this week. I lost 2lbs last night so I was really pleased with that!

I find Im grand during the day until I have my dinner at about 7pm but after that I start munching....really trying not to! I found a fabulous wedding dress....that I couldnt possibly wear now....but would love to get into something similar! Really focussed this week.....

Off to Madrid on saturday for the weekend. Im planning on being as good as gold. My sister is doiing ww too (has about a stone to loose) and she is coming to Madrid but dosent really watch her points too much :rolleyes:. Ive told them already that while Ill be enjoying myself Ill still be counting cos its not worth it on the scales the next week. I keep thinking if I hadnt have put on that 3.5lbs last week Id have 11lbs gone....ah welll.....you live and learn dont you!

Any gossip for me while I was away??/ Have to catch up on all the posts now!

Ciao for now!

Hi Laney ... great to have you back with us hun!

Well done on the 2lbs loss and Im sure you WILL be as good as gold in madrid!

xx

Well done on your 2lb this week !!! Have a wonderful weekend in Madrid! ...

xxx

Hi Laney

Where have you disappeared to again hunni???

Hope you are ok and that the diet is going well.

xx

he he!!! nope Im not missing! I only came back from Madrid yesterday! Went for my weigh in yesterday and sts! So happy with that because the food in Madrid was awful! Had a great weekend though...loads of drink!! just have to get stuck back in now!

Well done Laney. Just goes to show you can go away and enjoy yourself and maintain your weight!

Keep it up babes!

xx

Back