2 tsp italian mixed herbs
salt & pepper
500g pot fat-free nat yoghurt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
small handful flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
pinch of nutmeg
12 pre-cooked lasagne sheets
large mixed salad to serve

On a high heat, add the mince, peppers, onions and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 mins. Drain any fat from pan, then stir in tomatoes, basil and dried herbs. Season well and simmer for mins, stirring often.

Meanwhile, mix yoghurt, eggs, parsley and nutmeg. Season well.

Preheat oven to 200c/400f/Gas6. Spoon half meat sauce into baking dish. Top with half lasagne sheets, then half yoghurt mixture. Repeat, finishing with yoghurt mixture.

Bake for 25-30 mins or until top is golden.

Ooh, just noticed there was a bit missed out - you're meant to simmer the sauce for 20-25 mins! My number lock was off! Hope it turns out ok :eek:

I've never made lasagna before...just wondering for the precooked sheets do you take them out when they are "al dente"? Just wondering as you need to bake them as well, so don't want mine coming out mushy?

no cheese???

I've never made lasagne before either, I just put the sheets in as they were and cooked them in the lasagne in the oven..they were al dente but I like that.

It can be made with meat if you don't like quorn and I suppose you could put cheese on top if you prefered and wanted to use the syns/he...I liked the recipe because I didnt have to do that.

If anyone else makes it let me know what you think? :)

i try to make it as simple as possible . cant afford a lot of the fancy ingredients. im not a big cook but when i get tonnes of ingredients thrown @ me it puts me off lol. i've read on here to use a morrisons cheese sauce mix its quite low in syns for the whole lot and your not likely to eat a whole lasagna in one sitting

Back